6

Xia Sisi frowned and understood what Manager Li meant.

"How is it? Mr. Lu is your best choice!" Manager Li asked.

"……I will think about it."

In the end, Manager Li gave her half a day to think about the world, that is to say, she must reply to him before twelve o'clock today.

Xia Sisi went home with a sad face, and wanted to ask Pan Xiuer for advice, but according to Pan Xiuer's temperament, she would definitely say: "Then what else do you think? It's also about being fucked, of course, whichever is the bigger dick is the one to choose!" It would be better to have no such suggestion.

Maybe, you can try to work on the live broadcast? Since live singing is not suitable for this world, then she...

After thinking about it until 7:30, Xia Sisi finally made a decision. Tonight, she will try showing her breasts during the live broadcast!

When the live broadcast started, there were only more than a hundred people in the live broadcast room, all of whom were her loyal fans.

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "Sisi good evening, a routine question, will you broadcast live fuck today?"

I want to hear Sisi calling out to bed: "Good evening, wife Sisi."

Want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Sisi, it's okay not to fuck, use your small mouth to eat a big dick, we love to watch it too."

Sisi's boobs are so upright: "Still delusional upstairs? I've given up!"

Just wanting to fuck Sisi's pussy: "Oh, I've already fallen to the point where Si Si's face fucks other women's pussy."

...

Xia Sisi took a deep breath, twitched the corners of her mouth, and said with a stiff smile: "Good evening, everyone. I won't sing today..."

Will Si Si broadcast live fuck today: "No singing? Is that live broadcast fuck? [Excited]"

I want to hear Sisi calling out to bed: "Finally, this day is finally here, looking forward to it!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "Wow, take off quickly! 【color】"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Want to see Sisi get fucked +1"

I want to see Si Si eating a big dick: "No, my dick is hard now, Si Si get off quickly!"

Sisi's boobs are so pretty: "I look forward to +1"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "Haha, look forward to +2"

...

Xia Sisi felt a little sour in her heart. Is her singing so unpopular with them?

Thinking of what to do, she blushed a little, and said softly, "I'll show everyone today..."

The word "exposed breasts" is like a fishbone stuck in my throat, and I can't get it out.

She has been educated in civility and etiquette since she was a child, but now she has to show her breasts in full view, and she can't help but feel sad.

"Sorry, I'm a little uncomfortable, I won't be broadcasting live today!"

After Xia Sisi choked up her words, she quickly closed the live broadcast room, not daring to read the fans' messages.

It is really too difficult for her to show her breasts and show off her breasts in full view of everyone!

Xia Sisi lay on the bed and cried for a long time. Manager Li's words came to mind again.

If she couldn't live-stream her acupoints to attract fans, she could only be manipulated by Manager Li or Mr. Lu. These two people are incomparable, it's like giving a sub-question.

Since it can't be avoided, of course you have to choose a good-looking one, at least you can be worthy of your own eyes when doing that kind of thing!

CY Group meeting room.

All the managers looked at Boss Lu who was exuding anger all over in horror, feeling extremely depressed, and they didn't know what went wrong with Boss Lu, he actually wanted to make everyone in the company work overtime until twelve o'clock in the middle of the night!

In the silent conference room, a series of mobile phone ringtones came from Lu Yan's mobile phone.

Lu Yan picked up the phone, and there was a series of phone numbers that he had never seen before.

"What's the matter?!" Lu Yan asked coldly.

Xia Sisi froze for a moment, then said softly: "Mr. Lu, you... I agree with what you said before..."

Now Lu Yan was surprised, "Are you Xia Sisi?"

"Mmm." Xia Sisi replied softly.

After a while, the managers were surprised to find that Mr. Lu, whose face was still covered with dark clouds just a second ago, was now full of joy.

"Let's end the meeting!" Lu Yan announced in a good mood.

A manager asked in a low voice, "Then work overtime...?"

"No need to work overtime!"

The managers looked at each other after seeing Mr. Lu striding away, and thanked the caller who didn't know who called, but saved their phone call!

—————

In the next chapter, Mr. Lu is going to eat meat

Lu Yan sneered, instant shot? Maybe others will, but he definitely won't! After all his dick is that big!

Originally, Lu Yan struggled for a day because of Xia Sisi's refusal, but he didn't expect that when the end came, he ushered in another village.