25

"Slut, fuck you to death! Fuck your little slut!"

The women's lewd screams and men's lewd laughter were endless. Xia Sisi blushed with a pretty face, her eyes didn't dare to move around at all, she just stared at the road.

Pan Xiu'er, on the other hand, looked around vigorously, and made comments from time to time.

"Tch, that woman screamed so lewdly, I thought the man who fucked her was so good! Who knew that man could fuck that woman with such a small dick?" Pan Xiu'er curled her lips in disdain.

After walking for a while, Pan Xiuer looked at another pair of men and women who were fucking fiercely with bright eyes,

"Well, that man's dick is pretty good, it's quite big, and it's almost as big as Cheng Jue's." Xia Sisi lowered her head Blushing, as if he couldn't hear her comment.

Pan Xiu'er glanced at her, and said with a smile: "However, it's still worse than Lu's acting! Don't you think so, Sisi?"

  Xia Sisi looked at her shyly, "Xiu'er, think about eating later. What are you talking about!"

Pan Xiuer laughed with a "puh!" "I said, Sisi, you have been fucked by Lu Yan several times, why are you so shy? You really don't look like people in our world!" Xia Sisi Staring at the road helplessly, she is not from this world!

When the two arrived at the private restaurant, Hao unexpectedly found several couples of naked men and women having intense sexual intercourse in the lobby.

Xia Sisi hurriedly asked for a box, and closed the door to finally isolate those lewd words from the outside.

"Brother, help me order more dishes~" After Pan Xiu ordered the dishes, she handed the menu to the waiter brother standing beside her, and even gave him a wink.

The handsome little brother smiled, "Don't worry, I will definitely give you the best experience and service when these two beautiful ladies come to dine."

Pan Xiu blinked and teased, "Including this?"

She put her hand directly on the little brother's crotch.

Xia Sisi was embarrassed and wanted to drill into the ground, how hungry and thirsty was she? !

She quickly pulled Panxiu, and said to the little brother: "Please serve the food as soon as possible, I am a little hungry."

The waiter nodded and smiled gently, and turned away.

The dishes came out quickly. The dishes were worthy of their reputation, and they tasted really good. Xia Sisi and Pan Xiu ate them with gusto.

Pan Xiu was chewing her food when she suddenly remembered something and asked, "Sisi, do you know how to masturbate?"

Hearing this, Xia Sisi almost choked, patted her chest, and looked at her speechlessly, "...Why are you asking this?"

"Did you forget? You're going to perform to comfort the fans this week!" Pan Xiu opened her eyes innocently and approached her and said.

Xia Sisi's good mood instantly sank to the bottom, she sighed faintly, "Oh, I don't know what to do yet!"

Performing comfort in full view, this is something Xia Sisi didn't even dare to think about before, even now, thinking about it makes her feel very ashamed.

Pan Xiu asked in surprise: "You really don't know how to comfort yourself?!"

Xia Sisi blushed and remained silent for a moment, and she was a little embarrassed to admit it. She argued, "Even if I can comfort you, I don't dare to broadcast it live!"

Pan Xiu looked at her slyly and said, "Don't worry, I'll help you!"

"How can you help?" Xia Sisi asked.

Pan Xiu put the chopsticks, "Think about it, there is a saying that familiarity makes perfect, right?"

Xia Sisi frowned, "...you don't mean to tell me to practice more?"

"That's right! That's what I mean!" Pan Xiu nodded, "However, it's useless for you to practice in private, you have to find a partner!"

"How about it! I'll apply for an account too, and then you can show me our video, but I won't let you see me, so just treat it as your fan!"

After speaking, Pan Xiu looked at Xia Sisi expectantly, "What do you think?"

Xia Sisi pondered for a while, and seemed to have no other choice... Yes, even if the other party was Pan Xiu, she was still a little embarrassed!

Pan Xiu saw her embarrassment and embarrassment, and said with a playful smile, "Don't worry, I haven't seen your whole body before? What's there to be ashamed of in front of me?"

Faced with this kind of topic, Xia Sisi always felt a little awkward, "...then, that's fine."

Seeing her embarrassment, Pan Xiu also changed the subject appropriately, "This restaurant tastes really good. When you get rich in the future, you should invite me here often!"

"Okay!" Xia Sisi was relieved, and immediately smiled after hearing her words.

The two of them had just finished their meal, but they didn't expect the waiter to come again with a happy face.

"What do the two ladies think of the taste?" The little brother asked with a smile.

"The taste is very good!" Xia Sisi responded with a smile.            

  Pan Xiu'er stepped forward charmingly, touched the lower body of the little brother again, rubbed it lightly, and asked meaningfully: " What do you want from us?"