Chapter Five

Chapter Five | Sisters No Matter

Date 📆 June 2023

826,521 likesromanreigns The rarest

826,521 likes
romanreigns The rarest. #TribalChieftess
View all 9,468 comments
username1 She's the rarest for putting up with you for having kids on her 😒 I want better for us women. Men ain't shit.
username2 You got the sexiest woman on the fucking planet and you're cheating on her. You're a joke.
username3 Must be a bloodline thing. Jey cheating too.
username4 Don't come posting her now that we know you cheating.
username5 You got her pregnant so she wouldn't leave you.
username6 Psychopathic Supervillain mf
username7 Our tribal chieftess
username8 Why are you being a menace omg
username9 They need to set up you vs Nick Canon because wtf you doing with thirteen kids sir?
username10 Fahayra is a queen and you don't deserve her 🤡

"Galina, I told you to respect my wife," Joe said over the phone.

"You don't even respect her or your marriage so shut the fuck up, Joe," Galina said before ending the call.

Joe rubbed his face and placed his phone on his desk. He sighed.

There was a knock on his home office door.

"Come in," Joe calls out.

Karimah enters the room.

"Dad, your other daughter is here," Karimah said with an attitude that made Joe sighed once again.

"Joelle is your sister, Karimah don't treat her differently just because you're angry with me," Joe told Karimah.

Karimah huffed.

"Why does she have to come around when you know it hurts Mom's feelings?" Karimah asked Joe.

"Because I have shared custody with her mother and she needs to be around her siblings too no matter what," Joe explained.

Karimah made a face before leaving the room.

"Karimah," Joe called after her.

Karimah ignored him and Joelle entered the room.

"I'm not welcome here, am I?" Joelle asked him.

"They just need some time, that's all," He replied.

Karimah told her mom that Joelle was here and Fahayra was shocked that Galina had dropped her off there and she missed her chance to beat her ass.

Fahayra walked into Joe's office. Joe stood up and walked over to Joelle, putting himself between Fahayra and Joelle. Fahayra kissed her teeth.

"Really Joe? Just because I don't like her mother doesn't mean I'll do something to the child, that's messed up," Fahayra said as she tilted her head to get a look at Joelle.