Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six | Meaningful Beauty

Date 📆 July 2023

If Fahayra was not already pregnant. She would have gotten pregnant last night. She and Joe went at it nearly the whole night. Skipped dinner and had the kids eat leftovers. Sorry, kids.

Kandi was right.

Make-up sex was the best.

She and Joe were laying in bed together, spending some quality time with each other. "I love you," Joe murmurs as he places kisses all over her face.

There is a knock on the bedroom door.

"Mommy!" Kyanne yells as she bangs on the door.

"Move, Joe," She said as she make attempts to get out of bed but Joe keeps her down.

"I'm not about to eat leftovers for breakfast, I'm using your credit card!" Karimah yelled before leading Kyanne away from the door.

Joe chuckles.

"Is this child neglect?" She asked him.

"No," He answered as wraps his arms around her and kisses her.

"Come on, let's get up before we end up with credit card debt," She said.

Joe and her get out of bed.

"Let's take a shower together," Joe said.

Fahayra shakes her head.

"You better not let me slip in the shower," She said.

After their long shower which was mostly them having sex, Fahayra and Joe walk into the kitchen where the kids are eating waffle house with Aleni.

"Y'all are nasty," Aleni said with a smirk.

"Good morning," Joe said ignoring his brother.

"Good morning," Fahayra said as they walked over to the kitchen table.

"So, can we date now?" Khaila asked her parents.

Joe sighed.

"Of course," Joe answered.

"Mom did her thing," Khaila said, smiling.

"What thing?" Felix asked.

Aleni chuckles while Fahayra and Joe avoid eye contact with the kids.

"Waffle House, yummy," She said as she picks up a piece of bacon and eats it.

Liked by drewsidora, romanreigns, trinity_fatu and 7,626,827 others fahayramattioanoai 🎉OMG it's Happening!!! Meaningful Beauty X Fahayra 🙌🏾 We have so much in store! Thank you @Cindycrawford let's make magic! @meaningfulbeauty

fahayramattioanoai 🎉OMG it's Happening!!! Meaningful Beauty X Fahayra 🙌🏾 We have so much in store! Thank you @Cindycrawford let's make magic! @meaningfulbeauty

- Commercial credits-
Director & Producer: @fahayramattioanoai
Written by: @fahayramattioanoai / @cindycrawford
Commercial Shot by: @romanreigns
Song: @asaofficial
View all 20,843 comments
cindycrawford Already glowing ✨So excited to have you on Team MB 💜💋•
kandifatu I use @meaningfulbeauty daily. I love it! this collab is epic!
username1 @romanreigns knows how to use a camera.
fahayramattioanoai @username1 When he's home I put him to work, honey😊
username2 Baby that ring!!!!!
fahayramattioanoai @username2 🙌🏾

Fahayra found herself caught in the passionate embrace of Joe in his office hiding from the kids.

She felt like a teenager again hiding from her parents when she would sneak Joe into the house so they could make out.

His lips press against hers with such an intensity that leaves her breathless.

"You know they're going to figure out we're in here at some point," Fahayra tells Joe.

Joe shakes his head. He wasn't worried about the kids finding them in here because they knew not to come in here without his permission.

"They know not to come in here," Joe said as his hands explore her body, drawing her closer.

"Okay, I have things to do, we can't keep making out, Joe," Fahayra said, pulling away from him after their last kiss.

Joe pulls her in for another kiss, his eyes locked with hers.

"No, stay here with me," Joe said.

Fahayra shakes her head.

"No, I have things to film," Fahayra said.

"Fine, I'll help you," Joe said.

"Of course, you're helping," Fahayra said.

There is a knock on Joe's office door before it opens. Aleni walks in, shaking his head.

"I'm happy y'all are in love again but I'm calling up child services if I keep coming over and these kids are not being attended to," Aleni said.

Joe kissed his teeth.

"No one says nothing when you and your Kardashian doll be booed up on the phone," Joe said.

"Our kids are looked after, but yours are screaming bloody murder like they have no home training," Aleni said as Holt runs in crying.

Holt goes straight to Fahayra.

"Mama Fafa," Holt said as he holds his arms up for Fahayra to pick him up.

"What's wrong, Holt?" Fahayra asked him as she picks him up.

"Bad sisters," Holt answered.

Khaila and Joelle walk into the office with a hairbrush, towel, and haircare products. Holt points at them with tears in his eyes.

"Bad sisters," Holt repeated.

"We were trying to wash his hair," Joelle said.

"Bad!" Holt exclaimed as he buried his face in Fahayra's chest.

Joe chuckled.

"None of the boys like their hair being washed," Joe tells the girls.

"They act like cats when it comes to wet in their hair," Fahayra said as she rubbed Holt's back.