Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen | The Mattio Family Tree

Date 📆 June 2023

The Mattio Family Tree: Who's Who in the famous family?

With so many baby arrivals, it is getting pretty hard to keep up with the Mattio...

The Mattio family holds some serious power. From their reality shows, entertainment careers, and multiple beauty and fashion companies to the endless stream of family drama hogging the headlines, this family is an expert at stealing the spotlight. And for a good reason – they provide endless entertainment and are some very aesthetically pleasing people to look at.

David Mattio, a businessman married self-employed entrepreneur Lizette Mattio, then Lizette Johnson, in 1978.

Together they welcomed three daughters — Thairys, Fahayra, and Catya — before divorcing in 1995.

While married to Lizette, David cheated and welcomed two daughters Kandi and Seema with Phyllisa McCray.

Lizette moved on from her first husband with NFL Player Charles Portrait. And Phyllisa moved on with James Lofton while David married Bianca Harlow.

Let's break down the members of the family individually, shall we?

Kandi was the first to have children and she married WWE Superstar Joshua "Jey Uso" Fatu in 2009, together they have five children: York, Jaciyah, Jeyce, Ace, and Blaze.

Kandi's cousin, Trinity would marry Jonathan "Jimmy Uso" Fatu in 2014, making her and Kandi, sisters-in-law.

Thairys, the oldest of the Mattio sisters, was the second to welcome her own kids into the world.

She married Dallas Vandeross in June 2005 and they share three children: Kingston, Austin, and Brooklyn.

Fahayra would marry her high school sweetheart, WWE Superstar and cousin of Kandi's husband, Joe "Roman Reigns" Anoa'i in 2011. They would have seven children: Khaila, Karimah, Jairo, Jeremias, Kyanne, Fenix, and Felix. They are currently expecting twins.

In June, Fahayra's husband had been revealed to be cheating on Fahayra and fathered two children: Joelle and Holt. And expecting twins with Galina Becker.

Seema is next to have children, she welcomed a son, Turk in 2009. She married WWE Superstar, Brock Lesnar in 2011. They had three more children: Duke, Dove, and Cleo.

The youngest, Catya welcomed her first child, Aurora, with her husband and NBA star Aaron Edelstein in April 2016.

And it seems like the family tree will undoubtedly continue to grow in the near future.