Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten | Just Keep Going

Date 📆 June 2023

Liked by latoyaforever, catyaaa, brie, and 3,179,011 others fahayramattioanoai Thanking God for every day! Thank you for the blessings seen and unseen, past and future! Thank you to my kids for my yummy breakfast today! And to everyone who has bee...

fahayramattioanoai Thanking God for every day! Thank you for the blessings seen and unseen, past and future! Thank you to my kids for my yummy breakfast today! And to everyone who has been calling, texting, sending flowers, and reaching out however you can, I see it all, and thank you very much for the prayers and well wishes! 🙏🏾😘
View all 12,592 comments

Fahayra had a sore throat. She cursed herself for yelling so much yesterday. Fahayra sat up from her position in bed, grabbing the glass filled with water from the nightstand. She took a sip of water as Thairys walks into the bedroom.

"Oh, you're up," Thairys said.

"Yeah, when did you get here?" Fahayra asked her older sister.

"Just a few minutes ago," Thairys answered.

"Why didn't you come up here as soon as you got here?" Fahayra asked.

"I was talking to Joe," Thairys told her.

Fahayra raised an eyebrow.

"About what?" She asked.

"Him moving out," Thairys answered.

Fahayra shook her head.

"Good luck making him see some sense," She said.

Thairys sighed.

"I never really realized how crazy he is," Thairys said.

"I think it's a Samoan thing because Joshua is doing the same thing to Kandi," She told Thairys.

Joshua and Joe were definitely not taking a possible divorce lightly because they refused to move out, citing that they wanted to work on saving their marriages.

"Damn," Thairys said.

"Yup, it's pretty sad," She said.

"How are you?" Thairys asked her younger sister.

"Better, still sad though, but I'm just keep going, you know," She answered.

"I know," Thairys said.

"And I feel so bad for Kandi, you know how much she loves Joshua and that's how he does her," She said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Girl, I'm beyond shocked. Kandi told me she heard the rumors since 2017 when a nude of Joshua was rumored to be leaked but you couldn't see his face so she just ignored it. It's crazy how you both are going through this. It's like our parents' situation all over again," Thairys said.