The Real Housewives Of Alabasta

"HAHAHAHA!!"

"TONIGHT'S AMAZING!! A FULL MOON AND A SAKURA TREE!!"

"CHOPPER!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SIT THERE?!"

You laid out flat on the deck, arms behind your head as you stared at the sky. You were in between Sanji and Usopp (so you wouldn't just start a fight with Zoro) with a plate of snacks balanced on your stomach. "Pretty night, right?"

"Perfect for sakura viewing," Sanji agreed. "I never thought I'd be able to see some come from that winter climate."

"That's right!" Zoro, who looked happy for once in his life, poured some of his sake into Sanji's cup. The one time they were getting along was when alcohol was involved. How charming. "We need to get drunk tonight!"

"You people are insane," You said, sticking your tongue out. Sake was icky.

"Come on, Chopper! Let's drink together!"

"Nami! Nami!" Luffy ran up to the girl, chopsticks in both his nose and mouth. How could his jaw stretch like that– oh, yep, he was made of rubber. It was all coming back now. "Do I look like Yosaku!?"

"Wait a minute! Just calm down and look over here!" She yelled, resisting the urge to hit Luffy, as she pointed at Karoo.

"Karoo!! Why did you jump into that water!?" Vivi cried, hugging her poor duck, which was covered in blankets and shivering.

"Quaack!!"

"Ah, maybe he just fell into the water?" Zoro suggested with a smile. "What an idiot!"

"SHUT UP!!"

Chopper had his hooves on his lap as he turned to face Vivi and Zoro. "He said that he saw Zoro jump into the water and disappear. He thought that Zoro was in danger, so he jumped in to try and save him, but he got hypothermia."

Nami didn't hesitate to deliver a strong punch to the back of Zoro's head.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Chopper? Can you understand Karoo?"

He nodded, "I used to be an animal, so I can understand the language."

Nami clapped, impressed. Her clapping was muffled by the mittens she wore. They were still getting some cold gusts of wind, even as they left Drum Island. "That's incredible! You not only know about medicine, but you also have other talents!"

Chopper's eyes were wide as he stared at Nami. Until...

"Damn it! I won't be happy with your praise, you know!" He sang, dancing and wiggling around cutely.

"If you're not happy, then why're you acting like that...?"

"Nami-swan. Why did you buy medicine earlier?"

"..."

"..."

"WHAT!? CHOPPER'S A DOCTOR?!!"

Nami placed a hand on Chopper's shoulder, trying to calm him, as Luffy and Sanji crossed their arms and talked to her. They were stupider than she had originally thought. "Why do you think I asked him to join us?"

"Because he can transform into seven different forms."

"Emergency food supply."

Conveniently, you were walking by, and heard Sanji say this. Horrified, and completely disregarding that you spoiled him rotten with affection earlier that day, you pinched his ear and started dragging him away. "Sanji, no!"