S3: E12 Fools

34 Weeks Pregnant
I know these are big time skips, I'm just really excited.

SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE NOT MUCH HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE AND Y/N WASN'T AT WORK OR DOING ANYTHING FUN

"Hey, I have to go to work. Keep an eye on Fi for me, okay buddy?" Eddie looked at Christopher.

"You got it, Dad." Christopher smiled at Eddie.

"Please be careful and don't let Buck do anything reckless. I barely keep him under control when I'm there." Y/N smiled at Eddie.

"I'll do my best, but it is Buck we're talking about." Eddie kissed her on the forehead as Christopher laughed.

* At The Firehouse *

"How's Fi?" Buck looked at Eddie as he walked up the stairs.

"You spoke to her yesterday." Eddie looked at him confused.

"Yeah, I know." Buck nodded.

"She's getting bored of being stuck at home already." Eddie sighed in defeat.

"That's not surprising. Fi, has always been restless." Bobby gave a nod.

"Takes after you, Cap." Hen smiled at Bobby.

* At Dispatch Centre *

"Fi?" Maddie walked in and looked at her confused.

"Hey, Maddie." Y/N smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Maddie hugged her.

"Dying of boredom." Y/N shrugged with a small smile.

"She's offered to cook and bake snacks and lunch for us." Josh walked over with a smile.

"Should you be doing that?" Maddie looked at the baby bump.

"Cooking or sitting at home? Cooking seems better and it's not gonna kill me." Y/N watched Maddie.

"Hey, at least we can keep an eye on her." Josh looked at Maddie.

* On Call With The 118 *

"So, what, now they got self driving motorcycles?" Chimney looked at the motorcycle on fire.

"Wouldn't that defeat the point?" Hen glanced at Chimney.

"That rider couldn't have gone far. Buck, Eddie, hide that down and turn that bike off." Bobby nodded to the two.

"Think I saw Christopher watching a video like this online. That bike wasn't on fire." Eddie looked at Buck as they stopped it.

"Can you hear me?" Bobby frowned at the sight of the victim.

"All right, let's get him off of there." Bobby looked at Hen and Chimney.

"His pupils are extremely dilated. Globe luxation in both eyes causing them to bulge out." Hen glanced at Chimney.

"Blood pressures off the charts." Chimney turned to Hen.

"Starting a line." Hen gave a nod.

"Uh, what happened to him?" Buck looked at them confused.

"Depending on how many times he was spinning around like that, it could be G lock." Chimney glanced at him.

"G force poisoning from the force of the spin?" Eddie frowned.

"Right now, all his blood is pooling inside his head. It's pressing against his brain. That's why he's out cold. We don't get that swelling down, he could have a stroke." Chimney focused on the victim.