S3: E14 The Taking of Dispatch 9-1-1

SHORT CHAPTER: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I'VE BEEN SICK AND I STILL AM BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE.
THE VIDEO IS FOR THE END OF THE CHAPTER AS A REFERENCE.

* A Week Later *

"Do you have to go to work today?" Y/N looked at Eddie as he kissed her on the top of her head.

"You know, I do. I'd love to spend the day with you but I have to go to work." Eddie smiled at her.

"Why?" Y/N pouted as Christopher watched from where he was sitting on a chair next to the cot with the twins in it.

"Because I promised Bobby, I'd be able to cover it." Eddie looked at her.

"You don't need to win his approval or whatever it is, you're trying to do." Y/N watched Eddie confused.

"I'll see the four of you tonight. I love you all so much." Eddie hugged Christopher, giving the twins a kiss on the forehead each.

* A Couple Hours Later *

Y/N had been forced to go out and do something by Pepa who was watching the twins and Christopher.
Y/N hadn't wanted to leave the twins, but she wasn't given much of a choice.

Y/N looked down at Lucky as she walked down the street on her lead, making Y/N smile.

* With Buck As He Drives to Dispatch *

"Fi! Hey, we think something's happening at Dispatch. I know you're probably with Christopher and the twins. So, call me when you get this." Buck left her a message.

Buck sped around the police car, and not long after he got lights and sirens forcing him to pull over.

"Okay, now don't be mad." Buck looked at Athena as she walked over.

"Get into my car." Athena gave him a look.

"Hey, Buck." Chimney glanced back at Buck as he got into the backseat.

"Hey, Chim." Buck gave a forced smile.

"You two tell anyone else what's happening at the call Centre?" Athena looked between the two.

"I called Fi, but she was busy with the twins." Buck shook his head.

"Good, because I'm running out of room in here." Athena turned back to the road.

* With Y/N *

"Hey, you still alive down here?" A voice woke Y/N up from her unconscious state.

Y/N glared up at the figure as he watched her from in the darkness of the room.

"Don't be like that. I'm not going to hurt you. Not yet, at least. I've got nothing, if not you." The figure watched her with a smirk.

* At Eddie's House With Pepa *

"So, Christopher, do you enjoy being a big brother?" Pepa looked at Christopher as she cooked lunch for them.

"Yes!" Christopher grinned up at Pepa from where he was drawing.

* Later That Night At The Grant Residence*

"How did you know that the museum was the target?" Bobby looked at Athena as he sat at the table beside Michael.

"The car accident. I knew there had to be a reason why they hadn't wanted me there." Athena smiled at Bobby.

"That's why they took over the call Centre." Michael gave a nod.

"To dispatch police away from a crime." May caught on.

"That's smart." Harry nodded along.

"But your Mother is smarter. I checked the dispatch log. That's when I saw an alarm had gone off at the museum. Two blocks away from the accident scene." Athena took a drink from her mug.

"They sent you away because they wanted to remove half a billion dollars of art off the wall." Michael looked at Athena.

"And they almost got away with it." Bobby smiled.

* With Maddie, Buck, Chimney and Josh *

"Turns out she was the real mastermind and Greg was just the hired hand, but he didn't know who hired him." Maddie sat down on the couch with them.

"I have to give Fi a quick call." Buck got to his feet leaving the room.

Buck frowned as her phone went to voicemail again, like it had earlier that day.

"Hey, uh, Eddie." Buck spoke as Eddie answered his phone.

"Hey, Buck. Will Fi be home for dinner?" Eddie smiled.

"What? Fi isn't here..she never was. I thought she was with you." Buck frowned concerned.

"Pepa sent her to have a day out this morning." Eddie became worried.

* The Grant Residence *

Bobby looked at his phone as they all laughed around the table.

"Buck." Bobby answered his phone.

"H..Hey, Bobby..Can you put Athena on the phone?" Buck was nervous to tell Bobby incase it was nothing.

"Afternoon, Buckaroo." Athena took the phone from Bobby, going out of the room.

"Hey, Athena. I don't want to alarm Bobby just yet, it could be nothing. But I think Finis in trouble. See, I thought she was with the twins all day, but Eddie said she hasn't been home all day and she's not answering her phone." Buck paced around his apartment as he spoke.

"Okay, I'll check it out. But, Buck, don't worry too much. I'm sure Fi is fine." Athena glanced at Bobby, the kids and Michael.

"Hey, I have to go out to run an errand. Don't wait up." Athena smiled at her family.

* With Y/N *

"What do you want from me?" Y/N tried to move her head away but the figure forced her to look at them.

"You. All I want is you." The figure leaned over her, their face inches from hers.

"Too bad because I don't want you." Y/N pushed his face away from hers.

"You don't get to decide anything between us. I do!" The figure forced her arms down away from them.

"My Dad's the Captain of the 118 and my Mum is a police sergeant! You lay another hand on me and.." Y/N seethed at the figure.

"Eddie's going to come after me? I hope he does, cause when he does, I'm going to kill him." The figure smirked down at her as they put a knife to her throat.

"Don't touch me." Y/N glared up at the figure.

"I may not plan on killing you, but you should be careful with what you say, or I might have to go by your house and visit Christopher and the twins." He watched her in amusement.

* The Next Morning *

"Phoenix?!" Athena called from somewhere else in the building.

"Athena?" Y/N looked over toward the door.

"I got you." Athena rushed over to Y/N to help her.

* At The Hospital*

"Mi amor, are you okay?" Eddie walked over to Y/N and Athena with Bobby and Buck close behind.

"I am now." Y/N hugged Eddie tightly, a content smile coming to her face.

"Athena, can we put a tracker in a ring or something for her to wear?" Bobby walked over to Athena as Buck hugged Y/N.

"Hey, what can we do to cheer you up?" Eddie looked at Y/N worriedly.

"How about you teach me how to line dance, cowboy?" Y/N smiled at Eddie.

"You want me to wear the hat too?" Eddie chuckled at her.