S4: E7 There Goes The Neighbourhood

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS EPISODE IS BARELY ABOUT THE 118

"Woah! Okay! Guys, I've got this one. You check on the others." Bobby ran over catching the guy as his legs gave way.

"LAFD. We're here to help." Eddie led the rest of them to where the others were by the garage.

Eddie, Chimney and Hen took care of the women as Buck watched confused and Y/N looked around the garage.

"What is this? Ebola?" Buck looked at Y/N.

"What?" Y/N turned to him with a confused expression.

"Guys, check to see if there's any chemicals around. Maybe they got exposed to something." Chimney looked over at them.

One of the woman flirted with Eddie as Y/N watched with a slight frown.

"Are they high? Cause they sound high." Y/N looked at Reed.

"Yeah they're high." Reed looked at his Mother.

"Okay, ladies, what did you take?" Bobby turned to the women.

"They were smoking it. I smelled it when I was here before." Reed turned to Bobby.

"Is that a crime officer?" Reed's Mother laughed looking around.

"Looks like they were smoking something... pink." Buck held up some pink thing.

"Puffers Paradise." Hen and Chimney both turned to look at each other.

"Kay." Y/N looked between the two as Buck shrugged at her.

"You buy from them, too." The woman next to Eddie looked up.

"No but we've been treating quite a few of their customers." Hen walked toward Chimney.

"Is that a dispensary?" Eddie looked between the two.

"Yeah, online. They got pretty popular during the March shutdown." Chimney gave a nod as Buck inspected it.

"What they don't tell their customers is, their weed is synthetic and laced with superwarfarin." Hen nodded along to Chimney.

"Rat poison." Buck looked at Y/N and she gave him a look as if to say she wasn't dumb.

"Prolongs the high." Chimney turned back to the woman he was next to.

"Okay let's push fluids to support their blood pressures. They'll need parenteral vitamin K and fresh frozen plasma ASAP." Hen looked around at them all.

"Are you the only ones using it? We need to know if you gave some to anyone else." Bobby watched the women.

"I gave some to Kate down the block for her anxiety. Oh, and Mr Carpenter for his bad back. Oh, and the nice lady on the corner for her arthritis." One of the women frowned as she thought about it.

"Eddie, Fi, Buck, start knocking on doors. See if any of the neighbours are experiencing symptoms." Bobby gave the three of them a nod.

"Let's hope they're not as friendly." Eddie frowned as Buck tried not to laugh.

* Later That Night *

"Alright, I've got the popcorn." Eddie came over to the couch where Y/N was sitting with the twins between her Christopher.

"Nemo!" Eva clapped her hands together.

"Yes, we're watching Finding Nemo." Y/N smiled down at Eva.

"All right. Family movie night." Eddie put his arm around Y/N and she leaned into him.

A Phoenix Rises From Ashes (A 9•1•1 Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara