S6: E18 Pay It Forward

Not as long as I thought it'd be, and probably not fully accurate but here it is.
The final chapter.
And it should be called either:
"The Fall Of The Nashes"
Or
"One Nash Standing"

"Okay, 118, let's gather round and settle in. We have some outstanding tasks from our last shift and I've got an important announcement about our upcoming weather conditions." Bobby looked around the firehouse.

"So cute, huh? Oh, I promised her I'd wear it all day. Take a picture, so I can.." Chimney slowly made his way over.

"Firefighter Han. I was gonna save this until the end, but why not make it first order of business. Congratulations on popping the question." Bobby smiled and everyone clapped.

"She finally made an honest man out of him." Ravi shook Chimneys shoulders.

"All right, everybody, let's settle down. We still have to get through that weather update. All right, ?something? maintenance, firefighter Diaz, will be running point this morning on engine service, we'll be doing an oil change and a break fluid..Eddie!" Bobby looked at him as he messaged someone.

"Yeah, Cap?" Eddie looked up.

"?something? maintenance." Bobby shook his head.

"I'm on it, Cap." Eddie couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, now for that weather update.." Bobby looked at Buck who was talking on the phone.

"Sorry, Cap." Buck hung up his phone call.

"All right, listen up.." Bobby turned back to everyone else.

"Uh, Cap, can I just say if Buck needs to get the pregnant lady out of his apartment, I do have a two bedroom that's about to be on the market, so.." Ravi made everyone laugh but Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, Ravi. Maybe discuss it another time. 118, it's time to dial it in. We have a job to do but in order to do that job, you have to be here, I need precision, I need focus, but most of all I need you to be present." Bobby looked at Hen as she snuck in.

"Sorry, I'm late, Cap." Hen glanced at Y/N beside her.

"Okay, let's get cracking." Bobby forced a smile.

"Hey, wait! What's the important weather update?" Chimney frowned watching Bobby walk away.

"There's a moderate marine layer." Bobby walked past him.

"So last day, huh?" Hen smiled at Y/N.

"Don't remind me. You know, Maddie, Buck and Eddie have all organised for me to hang at dispatch, so I'm not alone if anything happens." Y/N looked at Hen.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me." Hen chuckled.

"Last day? Man, I'm gonna miss you." Ravi hugged Y/N.

"It won't be for long." Y/N reassured Ravi.

* On Scene *

"Hen, Chim, check the driver of this camper van. Buck, Eddie, Ravi, Fi, I want you to check these surround vehicles for injuries. Let's go." Bobby looked at the scene infront of them.

Y/N took a sharp breath, making her way over to another vehicle.

"Not now." Y/N kept moving toward the vehicles.

"Hey! You okay?" Y/N ran over to a woman stuck in a car.

"I..I'm fine..my daughter.." The woman glanced back at her daughter.