1-2

Chapter 1 begins

    ——Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

    (Don't cry because of the result, smile, at least you once had it.)*

    ——Then I'd rather I never had it.

    (Then I'd rather I Never owned it.)

    "Ah, Asaba." The man who was eating spicy curry looked at the person who walked into the store, "Why did you come back so early today..."

    Oda Sakunosuke stopped talking.

    The person who came was a very young boy, wearing a standard three-piece mafia suit, with long silver-white hair tied high behind his head. The gray-blue eyes seem to be filled with the fog of London, as if they want to pull the person who looks at him into an old dream that will never wake up.

    "Asaba, you look..." Oda Sakunosuke hesitated, paused, and changed the words he was about to say to a more euphemistic one, "You don't seem very happy." "Where——

    " Qian Yuche elongated his tone, and the desolate and cold aura around him disappeared instantly, as if it had never appeared before. He smiled and pointed to the curvature of his mouth: "Sakunosuke, I'm obviously very happy."

    But Oda Sakunosuke confirmed that what he saw just now was not an illusion.

    The boy looked more than unhappy for a second. thought the man with the shaved beard.

    How to describe it? The boy before, felt to him like the ashes of despair after burning out, slowly drowning in the deep sea, smiling and soberly letting himself sink, saying goodbye to this world painfully and tenderly.

    is something happened? Oda Sakunosuke didn't know, but he felt that he should hold the silent child and give him a hug.

    "Okay, it's all right." Oda Sakunosuke, who has adopted six children, took out his usual method of coaxing Saki, and gently patted the boy on the back, "I'm here."

    Seeing the smiling boy still struggling to say something, Oda Sakunosuke sighed helplessly.

    "Asaba, you don't need to hide it from your family." Oda Sakunosuke patted the boy's head. Kind of like being wronged but refusing to admit that those stupid humans out there can hurt your cat. The man with reddish-brown hair thought about it, but didn't show any inner thoughts on his face, he just rubbed the boy's head again, "I will be with you." Will

    you really be with me?

    The false smile floating on Qian Yuche's face disappeared in an instant. He hugged Oda Sakunosuke tightly, and buried his head in the arms of the person in front of him, to prove that all this was not his illusory dream.

    Oda Sakunosuke did not expect that the child he adopted, who had always been in poor health, could explode with such great strength that the body of the former gold medal killer felt a bit of pain.

    "I'm here. Don't be afraid." He repeated it again, with some consolation.

    you're lying.