71-75

Chapter 71 and Odasaku

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

Just when Wu Huai hesitated to say something, there was a sudden sound at the door.

It was the sound of the door being pushed open.

Feeling that the members of the detective agency suddenly became quiet, Ye Yinghou and the other three couldn't help but cast their eyes over there.

——The man who came in was a red-haired man with a stubble on his chin. He was obviously a man in his early 20s, but the sloppy stubble made him look like an uncle.

He was also carrying two large bags of snacks in his hands. At first glance, they looked like Ranpo's usual favorites.

However, the silver-haired boy didn't have any extra thoughts to pay attention to this at this time.

The red-haired man was stunned for a moment after seeing the sudden silence in the club, and his eyes immediately caught the silver-haired boy with a blank expression.

He walked in like every normal day in the past, closed the door, put the bag in his hand on the table next to him, then paused and slowly walked towards Qian Yuche.

The silver-haired boy stared blankly at the people walking towards him step by step. The usually calm and strong man was actually a little at a loss.

Ye Yinghou and the other three people immediately felt something was wrong.

These two people... know each other?

Odasaku stopped about one step away from the boy, then looked at the boy intently, and the stupid hair (?) on his head shook.

"Ah, it's Asaha..." Looking at the hidden emotion of the boy in front of him, who was about to burst into tears, Odasaku stepped forward, half-hugged the boy, and patted the boy's back skillfully, "When you get back, good."

He was familiar with the road and smoothed his hair, and a hoarse voice faintly sounded from above the young man: "——Welcome home."

The silver-haired boy buried his head in the red-haired man's arms and grabbed Odasaku's clothes with both hands.

Oda Sakuya allowed the boy to do whatever he wanted. He didn't say anything, but just patted the boy's thin back.

After a long while, I heard the young man mumbled something in a low voice: "...Sakunosuke."

"Yeah, I'm here."

"...I miss you so much." I miss you so much.

In fact, the time he really spent with Odasaku was really short.

After passing Mr. Tosi and Mori...he met Odasaku.

After finally opening my heart slowly and putting Odasaku at the top of my heart, I was caught off guard and faced Odasaku's first death.

——The dazzling wounds, the spreading blood, the gradually cold body, and the nostalgic eyes that finally struggled to look over...