61-65

Chapter 61

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

Ye Qing would never mistake her child's voice.

Although that indifferent voice sounded a little different from Che Bao's usual voice, Ye Yinghou could recognize it immediately.

After you recognize it, think carefully about the meaning of the words.

The people in the cubicle fell silent.

Their thoughts couldn't help but go back to the plane and the phone call with the second person.

...Based on the comparison of the voices, it was probably the young man with the ocher-red hair just now.

——Who wants to fight gravity?

The group of people still remember the feeling of being speechless and shocked when they heard this.

They thought that this should be the second grade of middle school that ended after puberty... But this young man is obviously an adult, right? ? And he is still a person who holds an important job in a large company...

But now.

They heard the words of dreaming back to that year again.

A group of people: ...

It's okay, just be happy.

However, at this time...?

Wu Huai propped his chin with his hand.

If it wasn't for the wrong timing, he would have thought it was quite handsome.

Although the lines are more... Well, the young man is passionate.

Just as a group of people were feeling emotional, they found that the surrounding environment suddenly became dark.

Yokohama, where the sunset was originally like a fire, did not know when night would fall. The stars are dotted, shining with silver light. The sea of ​​Yokohama shimmers against the dreamy starry sky.

None of the people here are fools. This supernatural phenomenon immediately reminded them of the boy's words.

——With the power of the stars...

Bao Ming was simply amazed.

Could it be that even the changes of nature can be manipulated...?

Yes, Bao Ming has quickly accepted the fact that this world is unscientific, and the thoughts in his mind are leaping rapidly.

Everyone immediately felt nervous.

Then what was said in the words just now, "No one survived", could it be true...?

The cubicle was silent for a while.

After waiting for a while, the seven people found that it was quiet outside, with almost no sound at all. The sound of gunshots, screams and physical fists all disappeared.