81-84

Chapter 81 Movie Watching 6

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

Kudo Yusaku remembered the ominous capital "一" from before, and he vaguely had an answer in his heart.

Did you go back more than once to achieve the desired result?

From the look on Ye Yinghou's face just after the red-haired man appeared, he could probably guess that the red-haired man was indeed alive and well.

So... the detective novelist sighed softly, unconsciously remembering some of the boy's stories that Shinichi had told them before.

It’s just fate that plays tricks on people...

Zhu Fu Jingguang's blue eyes showed distress.

The young man must be very tired, in pain, and sad...otherwise, why would he have that look on his face?

It was a vulnerability and trance that they had never seen before.

【gaming room? No, the children are too young and the store manager won’t take them.

garden? No, the children usually go to the park with Sakunosuke, and at the worst, they will inform them in advance or leave a note.

supermarket? No, when he first went up, the refrigerator, kitchen and snack cabinet all told him that it was impossible.

The names of places and streets were spinning in the boy's mind, and thousands of pieces of information were flowing through his mind, but in reality, it only took a few seconds.

……correct.

at the seaside.

In the old place where children used to go to play at the beach.

So, the closest route from here to the seaside...

Qian Yuche took a deep breath, tried hard to stop his hands from shaking so quickly, opened the car door quickly, started the car, and the car sped towards the destination like flying.

The consultant kept calculating the shortest path to the seaside, and the inconspicuous car flexibly traveled through the streets.

There are two more streets...turn left and you're there...!

"Stab-"

There was a screeching sound of brakes.

The silver-haired boy's pupils shrank, his hands kept moving, and he stopped dangerously in front of a row of black cars that suddenly appeared from the front.

Qian Yuche gritted his teeth and cursed silently.

He had suffered a huge stimulation not long ago, and now his spirit was still extremely tense. The boy's gray-blue pupils even looked a little sluggish, but he was forced by his master to cheer up.

He glanced indifferently around the convoy in front of him, which was obviously specially designed to block him. He twitched the corner of his mouth and his eyes suddenly stopped when he saw something.