95-98

Chapter 95 I can still come back...!

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

Ever since, at this moment, Xia Youjie stood alone in front, behind him were the screaming crowd and Gojo Satoru's extremely prominent voice.

"Ah~Jay! You have to protect us - we will miss you! We will remember you forever~" The white-haired magician waved his hands emotionally behind the silver-haired boy.

Xia Youjie:......

Hard, fist hard.jpg

Although the man with the round head still had a smile on his face, he seemed to have a dark energy no matter how he looked at it. The words in his mouth were squeezed out word by word: "Satoru, do you really want to hide behind Qian Yu?"

Squinting his eyes a little smaller (?), although the aura of the special curse spirit was still threatening, Xia Youjie said a few words first: "Ah, Wu, it's just right, Qian Yu hasn't been there for almost ten years." We met... It seems I will let Qian Yu take a look at my changes over the years first."

You’ve become a lot stronger =w=

Gojo Satoru:......

Careless.

Didn't expect this.

He is the one with real strength who has completed a transformation, okay——

The atmosphere at the scene was inexplicably made more relaxed by the going back and forth between these two people. The huge, ugly and destructive things that suddenly appeared in the gloomy environment seemed to be in the frivolous mind of these two people. The action seemed slightly less scary.

…Of course, it’s just a little better.

Even the makeup on Xie Yun's face could not hide the panic on her defeated face: "...What the hell is this! Why does this kind of thing appear? It's so ugly...Why does it appear..." Due to fear, she The following words gradually became smaller, with a somewhat confusing meaning.

After the efforts of the world's consciousness, the curse spirit that can also be captured by the camera has also caused an uproar among netizens.

[Fuck, what the hell is this... As a senior horror game designer, I feel that the things I have designed before are not as good as one ten thousandth of this thing:)]

[...This thing was created by the program team? But I saw that the accompanying staff didn't seem to know anything about it either. If so many people, including experts, can act so realistically...sorry, I don't believe it. 】

[Knock, so those things...are they true? ? ! 】

[…Thanks to those two living treasures for saving my dog’s life qaq]

The corners of Toru Amuro's mouth twitched inconspicuously.

...He got the information about the curse back to the world.

And at that time, he also saw some of the beginning of the cursed world.

Of course you know what these things are in front of you, they are the so-called curse spirits.