127-128: The Past in Siberia (1-2)

Chapter 127 The Past in Siberia (Part 1)

The young Guoguoli is very angry and confused now.

That kid with silver hair.

Why is it so difficult! !

Guoguoli, who was still a child, sat aside angrily, poking at the innocent desserts on the table.

Although he still looked unconvinced on the surface, he was itching inside.

These days, who knows what methods our childhood clown magician Guoguoli used to try to make the silver-haired little boy reveal some flaws that didn't look very smart.

Guoguoli: Fei Jia won’t like stupid people! Stupid people can only be used as pawns, not as companions——

Therefore, Guoguoli has been thinking hard these days.

From the very beginning, you can use your own powers to suddenly appear, make faces, or use some fake cockroaches and other props to scare people.

Then as expected, I found that the other party was completely untroubled.

Although Guoguoli was a little depressed, she soon felt relieved.

It would be unexpected if someone who could treat Fei Jia differently would be frightened by this, and then he would doubt Fei Jia's vision.

So Guoguoli tried other methods.

For example, cook for yourself.

Guoguoli: Let me explain in advance, I didn’t expect that I was a kitchen killer (guilty)

At first, Guoguoli just wanted the other party to relax their vigilance and express her goodwill.

He thought about it and finally decided——

——Give the other person a big meal cooked by yourself.

Guoguoli: Sigma, Sigma, it was because of the little dessert that the silver-haired kid got close to him so quickly! This is based on the practice of predecessors! ! (confidence jpg)

So, little Gogol ran to the kitchen excitedly. Sigma was stunned for a moment when he heard Gogol talking about making dessert.

After hearing the other party's repeated assurances that he would not mess around, the little boy with pink and white hair turned around and left the kitchen.

Really, I'm very worried.

Sigma: Worryjpg

He has even thought about how to save and put out the fire if something happens in the kitchen.

Carrying too much sorrow that he shouldn't bear jpg

Unexpectedly, the small cakes Guo Guoli made at that time turned out to be quite satisfactory in appearance.

So that Sigma, who had been guarding not far from the kitchen with fear, opened his eyes in shock.

Little Sigma felt that the big stone in his heart was finally relieved.