5-7

Chapter 5 The Occasion of Gin and the Whiskeys

    Hearing Qian Yuche's cheerful words, several veins popped out of Gin Jiu's hand holding the gun, which was paid attention to by everyone, thinking that the BOSS was still watching everything that happened in the room through the monitor, he let out a breath slowly, " If you can't speak, don't say it."

    Qian Yuche was noncommittal, dancing and dancing around the gin, "Cinderella~oh~"

    The fog in his gray-blue eyes dissipated slightly, and there was a little light in his depressed eyes, "It's BOSS Do you want me to change from an ordinary woman into a noble princess like Cinderella~"

    He raised his tone briskly, "Thank you BOSS for your kindness, Gin~" The

    undercover agents were all shocked— —The gentleman!

    Gin took out his mobile phone, and after seeing the email from that person, he knew that the temptation was over.

    After all, the strength of the young man in front of him is too daunting, but the other party pushed forward a large part of the research process of the organization that had been stagnant after Shirley's defection for the BOSS, which made the gentleman reluctant to let go.

    Therefore, today's matter is not only to express the importance of Qian Yuche to other members of the organization, but also to beat and test Qian Yuche.

    "Bourbon, Scotland, Rye," the cold killer called the names of the three in turn, and couldn't help but frown when his eyes glanced at the smile on Bourbon's face that was exactly the same as that of the mystic Belmode, "After Cinderella I will return to your group."

    "...Okay." The three agreed.

    Maybe, this will be a good breakthrough for the organization to obtain more intelligence.

    Undercover *3 thought secretly in his heart.

    "Eh? Has no one asked my opinion?" The young man said in a dissatisfied drawn tone, "Gin—shouldn't I act with you—" Why did he go to the whiskey group with a bottle of cocktail

    !

    Couldn't the whole whiskey group be a little higher in alcohol? !

    And—

    it has to be said, he actually felt relaxed after a long time around someone like Gin Jiu.

    There is no infinite loop of time, no future reincarnation, no need to witness Sakunosuke's countless deaths.

    In front of Gin, he could even tear off his mask occasionally, let himself rot, and let his suffocating self come out to take a breath.

    "You?" Qin Jiu sneered, and said ruthlessly, "I don't want to take care of a troublesome little brat."

    Thinking back to the life of the last month, Qin Jiu's hand holding the gun slightly trembled.

    When you see him by the river, you must pull him back in time, or you will harvest a silver-haired boy who was wet after committing suicide in the water;