29-30

Chapter 29 ? !

in a few days.

Matsuda Jinpei felt that he needed to clear his mind.

He thinks with the pink apron on his body.

He stared at the young man who was leisurely playing with the computer on the sofa in the living room, and slowly said: "...So, I am now, why on earth...?"

It's really easy to use him, little genius.

He held a black (?) spatula in his nimble bomb defusing hand, and pulled the strange-shaped ingredients in the pot twice with some distaste.

Tsk, I don't know what Zero went through to be able to cook such a good meal.

God knows how shocked he was when he watched his police academy yesterday when he couldn't tell the difference between monosodium glutamate and salt, and cooked a table full of feasts like showing off in front of the little genius.

[Jianggu, you are no longer the Jianggu I knew.jpg]

"Huh? I'm here to save your life, Officer Matsuda." The silver-haired boy replied without looking up.

"Then I have to thank you?" Matsuda looked at Qian Yuche who didn't even give him a look, and said quietly.

"...Okay." The young man pouted, and closed the computer reluctantly, his gray-blue eyes were filled with the image of a police officer, "I really didn't expect the behavior of those people. "

Well, in fact, it was probably deduced that several of them would go to him at that time, but he was a little surprised that the other party really exposed the existence of the organization so easily in front of Matsuda.

This obviously does not conform to the logic of their behavior.

[The world of adults is really complicated.jpg]

But it doesn't matter, as long as his goal is achieved.

"Really?!" Matsuda raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

Would the little genius who could guess the exact location of the bomb just by meeting him be unexpected? !

He stared into the misty eyes of the young man, but he didn't say anything after all, but changed the subject a little bluntly: "Talk about this dark thing..."

He hesitated for a moment, and shook the unknown object in the pot: "Shouldn't I have it?"

It's not good for Xiaotian to eat a bad stomach.

Qian Yuche had the same hesitation as Matsuda on his face: "Should...?"

The two looked at each other.

[Confirmed the eyes, it is a person who also does not understand life.jpg]

[Hahaha laughing to death, how can you still hesitate! ! [Can't bear to look straight.jpg]]

【Goose, so Matsuda is actually a kitchen killer, I didn't know it before】

[The contrast between these two people is too cute! ! 】