26-28

Chapter 26 Matsuda A After Going Up

————

the other side.

"Mr. Amuro, you are in a good mood today. Did you encounter any happy things?" Enomoto Azusa asked curiously, looking at Toru Amuro who was walking around in the kitchen as if he had been beaten with chicken blood today.

"Ah, I'm very happy." Toru Amuro didn't deny it, the smile on his face was no longer the same as a mask, "I'll be able to catch the cat that ran away from home for several days later."

"Huh?!" Azusa Enomoto was a little surprised, "Have you got a cat yet? But don't you have Haro? Cats and dogs are hard to get along with."

Toru Amuro recalled Gin Jiu's act of bringing a dozen stray dogs on purpose to scare the boy, and the curvature of his face widened: "Ah, that's true. It's really not very compatible."

"However," he shrugged, and paused with his flour-stained hands, "it's nice to be noisy, isn't it?"

Azusa Enomoto looked suspiciously at the subtle smile on the blond and dark-skinned man's face, and said sharply, "Mr. Amuro..."

A woman's sixth sense crazily reminds her: "Is it really a cat?" It always feels like describing a person.

Amuro smiled silently.

You can pass in a while.

I hope this time I will like the cake boy I studied with Jing Guang.

————

Beside the police car.

"What?!" The little detective who had just solved a murder case opened his eyes in disbelief, and looked at Takagi, "You can see it at a glance?"

Conan already knew that Qian Yuche was very powerful, but he didn't even listen to the basic information. It's too outrageous to make all the inferences through a few pictures, right? ? !

[Conan: Kick Asayuche out of the detective group (bushi) cursingly]

【Hahahahaha】

[Today is also a day when the script team was hit by dimensionality reduction (gloating.jpg)]

[Rubbing Conan's dog's head affectionately]

[I have to say that this IQ, brain and world view are completely different from the same world...]

【Stupid child, that's the script team, there are more eyes than a sieve, didn't you see what Shibusawa was calculated by Mr. Tuo (pity)】

[However, as expected of Curry's {Gao · Conan Exclusive Case Output Machine · Wood} (manually funny)]

[Yeah, haha, otherwise, how would Conan solve the case? After all, Conan can’t use Takagi like Koasawa (covering his face)]

"Oh, I'm really envious." At the end of the sentence, Takagi's whole body became like noodles, and he was a little bit unmotivated. "One billion yen... one billion yen!!"

Conan's eyelids twitched, and he quickly took the hand of the little girl with brown hair next to him: "One billion yen? What's going on, brother Takagi."