116-120: Extra: if: When Xiao Qianyu is in the wealthy world (1-5)

Chapter 116 if: When Xiao Qianyu is in the wealthy world 1

"Are you my family?" The little boy with short silver hair sat on a stool, his gray-blue eyes staring at the people in front of him unblinkingly.

Xiao Qianyu is a little confused now.

He was playing games with Tuosi just a second ago.

The scene in front of him turned upside down in the next second, and then he was respectfully invited over by a man in black in a suit who suddenly appeared in front of him.

Xiao Qianyu:? (Slowly type a question mark jpg)

At this moment, the silver-haired boy, who was really a six or seven-year-old child, cautiously circled the surrounding environment.

There are no bugs or monitors. The window in the northeast is convenient for escaping. The wooden cabinet on the right can be used as a bunker. There are sharp decorations on the left.

Xiao Qianyu withdrew his gaze.

After all, the group of people in front of me didn't seem to have any malicious intent, and they took one step at a time.

After all, on the way here, he could already confirm that this was no longer the world before.

Tsk.

Trouble He hated trouble the most.

"Yes, we are your family." Ye Yinghou said softly, "If you are willing."

Ye Yinghou and her husband Yun Bowei looked at each other.

This child is only five years old now. It's better not to say anything to him.

When the child was just over one year old, due to the negligence of the nanny at the time, Yun Che was abducted by human traffickers while he was being pushed outside for a walk in a stroller.

This world is the same as the main world, but different.

In this world, Yun Ming and Yun Che are not twin brothers. Yun Che is the youngest in the family, and can even be said to be the oldest. When he was born, the whole family was looking forward to it.

After all, Yun Jin, the eldest brother of the family, has taken over the consortium.

Although the second brother Yunxi is not a world-famous three-dimensional superstar like the main world now, he can still be regarded as a top-notch player in China.

Yunmin is now also a popular e-sports player who has attracted much attention.

It can be said that basically all have successful careers.

In this world, Yun Che, the "fake young master", is a classmate of Yun Min in high school. He has no father or mother. He has a good relationship with Yun Min, and his facial features even bear a slight resemblance to Ye Yinghou.

Maybe a little empathy? In short, the final result is that the Yun family usually takes good care of this child, but there is no adoption.

After all, the children have grown up and it is no longer appropriate to adopt them.

But none of these Ye Yingqueen dared to tell the little boy in front of them.