24-25

Chapter 24

"Huh...?" Qian Yuche looked at the countless meaningless characters frantically swiping in the live broadcast room, feeling a little dazed.

"Well, it's a man with long silver hair like me~"

Let Gin take the blame again, it's not the first time anyway /doge

Matsuda Jinping frowned.

Is it brother or something...?

It's too unreliable, it's heart-breaking! !

Qian Yuche completed this wave of slander very smoothly.

But, what's wrong with that...?

The reaction of the studio and Curly was beyond his expectation.

But seeing the crazy increase in CP value, Qian Yuche decided to continue: "Is it okay to wear your clothes?"

[Ah, what kind of tiger-wolf words are these! ! (Happily shed tears.jpg)]

[This pair, must not be locked in place? ! (aunt laughs)]

【So my baby Asaha still has the attribute of not understanding love affairs (Lighting Cigarettes.jpg)】

Seeing this barrage, Qian Yuche's eyebrows twitched, and he changed his words decisively: "If you don't want to, forget it, Officer Matsuda."

Matsuda Jinhei squinted his eyes, and finally gave up asking the bottom line. He just said slowly, "I've already called you Xiao Asaba, and you still call me Officer Matsuda? This is too hurtful."

In my heart, I silently added a label to the young man who didn't understand love.

Just relying on the appearance of a teenager, to wear other people's clothes... This is true, it is difficult for people to control.

Tsk, it looks like you have to watch it, don't be tricked away by some cat or dog if you don't pay attention.

[Unknowingly became the shape of the old father.jpg]

He rubbed the boy's hair, and said while sighing how good it feels, "I'm going to work in the mobile unit, so you are...?"

[Hahaha, how can there be a sense of sight (doge) that the husband goes out to work, and then asks the little wife who is raised at home to wait for him to come back obediently (doge)]

【oh! Is this the legendary head-touching kill? ? ! 】

[What kind of head-to-head killing is this? Our baby Asagi, dear young tame dye is the real head-to-head kill, okay? ! (Manual dog head.jpg)]

【Tsk, head-touching from Mr. Tuo is not worth it (pointing.jpg)】

"I can go with you." The silver-haired boy raised the corners of his mouth in a cheerful tone.

"?" Matsuda Jinhei raised his eyebrows, "Officer Mumu?"

Seeing that the curly hair reacted quickly enough, Qian Yuche's mood slightly increased: "Yes."