46-50

Chapter 46

Author of " As a Script Crew, I Don't Know You Very Well " : Tell Me About San'an

"Then this contract..." Academician Zhou looked at the young man, "Do you want to stay here? We will definitely give you the highest treatment."

Seeing that the boy didn't speak immediately, Academician Zhou was a little anxious: "If you are not satisfied with anything, you can tell us, and you can make changes."

The young man with his ears pricked up silently: I don’t want to talk.jpg

After all these years, abandoning other institutes, and following Director Zhou, your affection was wrongly paid after all.

So, he really picked it up?

The reason why Qian Yuche paused for a while but didn't speak was not that he was dissatisfied with the terms as Academician Zhou thought.

It's that he gave too much(?).

Qian Yuche recalled his life when he was in Ganghei and the bell tower attendant.

Forest dust! It's crumbs! It's crumbs—

He nodded reservedly: "It's okay."

He picked up the paper, scanned it quickly from top to bottom, and then nodded. Asked: "Where is the pen?"

Academician Zhou and the surrounding people with pricked ears were taken aback for a moment, and then wept with joy: "Are you willing to sign?"

Qian Yuche: "? Otherwise?"

Academician Zhou was overjoyed: "Come on, come on! Where's the pen? Come on, you kid help me get a pen!"

The young man swallowed a mouthful of old blood, and looked reproachfully at Director Zhou who had a newcomer and forgot the old one(?), but he still went to get a pen resentfully.

The silver-haired boy lightly signed his name on the paper.

Director Zhou happily took the paper, put it aside carefully, felt the boy's handsome handwriting in his heart, and said with a smile: "Then, Chebao, do you want to visit your laboratory? are you ready."

Qian Yuche: ...

"Don't call me by that name. You can call me Yun Che directly."

It doesn't matter (?) that Director Zhou got someone: "But why can Old Man Ye call you that and I can't?"

"Yes," the young man on the side seemed to let out a sigh of relief, "Che~bao~oh~"

Before Qian Yuche could say anything, Mr. Zhou had already hammered the young man on the head: "What are you talking about! You can call Chebao too??!"

young people:.

He hugged his head aggrievedly.

He is really a grasshopper. (Bite the handkerchief.jpg

He muttered a few words, tugged at his collar, and put on a serious expression: "I'm Gu Nanguan, 27 years old, currently working as an associate professor in the Computer Department of Q University. I will be a colleague in the future, please give me your advice. "