10-11

Chapter 10 The Past

    The transparent Oda Sakunosuke was meditating in the corner.

    He was just chatting with Gide about his experience in writing a book, but Gide suddenly shot him in the chest uncontrollably, and he couldn't move for some reason, and could only watch the bullet fly towards his heart.

    In fact, at the moment when he was shot, he didn't have any other feelings or thoughts. The only thing he couldn't let go of were the children, especially Qian Yuche who disappeared for two or three years after leaving a letter.

    He intuited that something happened to the child that he didn't know, but Asagi hid it so well that even Dazai, who was tired of being with him every day, only faintly noticed it, and couldn't dig out more.

    It's been a long time since I saw Asaba last at a curry shop, and Dazai's cleansing is over.

    Thinking of what the three of them said when Lupine got together for a drink after two years of not seeing Dazai, Oda Sakunosuke couldn't help but worry.

    ——

    "Hello, let me have a cocktail with dish soap~"

    "Sorry, the store doesn't have those."

    "What about the whiskey with rat poison?"

    "Sorry, there's nothing here either Well."

    "Hey, it's boring. It's really a substandard tavern—" The boy with iris-colored pupils childishly prolonged the ending, turned his head, and looked brightly at the man drinking whiskey next to him, "Oda Zuo! Do you think so too?"

    "Ah, yes." The man with stubble has not straightened out said, "Customer's requirements should be met."

    "That's right!" It was even demonized in the rumors At this time, the youngest former cadre in the history of the port mafia is like a child who knows nothing about the world. No trace was left on him.

    Ango, who had finally gotten rid of countless overtime rushes, with a slumped face, first politely said to the waiter who was used to all these things: "Hi, please have a glass of tomato juice."

    He glanced at the two of them and explained, "I have to rush back to work overtime later...Drinking is a waste of time."

    Immediately, An Wu sat at the bar and took on the job of complaining feebly: "Am I the only one who thinks that just now? Is there a lot of slots in this conversation... By the way, providing detergent should not be within the service scope of a serious tavern." "

    Slots?" Oda Sakunosuke was a little at a loss. He didn't feel anything.

    Ango raised his forehead: "I don't want to talk about these...these topics that people don't know how to say after we reunite after a long absence." "

    What--Ango, you are so boring." Hand flicks glass ball in wine glass.

    "So, are you really going to the Armed Detective Agency... I would like to sympathize with your future colleagues and partners." Ango pushed his reflective glasses.