89-90

Chapter 89 About Brother

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

Zhongyuan Zhongya also obviously thought about it and took action.

Ye Yinghou has always been very good at capturing other people's emotions. When she saw the subtle expressions on their faces, she understood something.

She was considerate and didn't say anything more, just nodded: "That's right..."

Gojo Satoru was shocked: "What? Qian Yu actually has an older brother?? He's not as tall as Qian Yu, how can he..."

Qian Yuche:...?

Did Gojo Satoru take the wrong medicine today?

Even though he is the strongest, he doesn’t need to care too much about other people’s looks, and his acting style is also quite arrogant...

But this doesn't mean that Gojo Satoru doesn't understand what others mean, it's just that he doesn't want to.

Qianyu Che glanced at Gojo Satoru in confusion, whose voice gradually became softer under Xia Youjie's gaze.

It's not so obvious that it even looks like it's intentional.

...then defined as a few days that men come every month. (Varied?

Qianyu coughed lightly, thinking that Verlaine would definitely meet the Yun family in the end... Even if they didn't look for him, Verlaine himself would definitely come.

The mother looked like this, and it was obvious that she had misunderstood something. She probably felt that their relationship was not good because of the stiffness...

The silver-haired boy looked a little strange.

But from a certain perspective...it seems to be true?

Anyway, it's just amazing.

——

years ago.

At that time, it was originally a sunny, calm and peaceful afternoon no different from any other.

...He was playing a game with Dazai.

Suddenly, there was a huge sound of breaking glass.

——It was the sound of the glass of the Hong Kong and Black Building being smashed without restraint and without concealment.

The person who came here didn't seem to bother to hide it at all, so he acted arrogantly and without any scruples.

It was as if he was letting them know on purpose.

The man who slowly stepped in was tall and elegant, with cobalt blue eyes just like Zhong Ye's, calmly staring at the two children playing games in the room and the men in black who were instantly vigilant and made defensive postures.

The uninvited guest who swaggered in had an outstanding appearance. He was wearing a white dress, and his long golden hair was slanted and casually tied into a low ponytail. He stepped on the broken glass on the ground, and his body was not stained by dust.