8-9

Chapter 8 On the similarity between the whiskey group and the girl jk

    "Let's go ~ let's go to the dessert shop to celebrate?" the boy said with a smile.

    "I can go home and make it for you." Scotland curled his blue cat's eyes, "I am confident that it is better than the dessert shop." "

    Well," the FBI's faint smoky voice made a vague voice, and he pointed behind his back A cello case with a sniper rifle, "It's not convenient to carry this."

    "And it seems to be raining a little bit now," the wheat-colored man was still wearing the uniform of a hotel attendant, with traces of spilled red wine faintly visible on it, "My car is nearby, do you need me to drive over?"

    The words did not put the Porsche 356A not far away into consideration.

    "Huh?" The white-haired cat tilted its head.

    It seems that it didn't achieve the effect he wanted...?

    Is his approach not vicious enough? He stripped out all the unbearable inner parts of that person in front of the guests at the banquet. Before that, he specially told his adoptive daughter what to say to break his heart step by step, and in the end, he used some method to end that person's life... Spiritually In his opinion, the collapse of death is much more terrifying than death.

    For example, the current him is nothing more than a walking dead struggling to achieve his ultimate goal. A sinful man without a soul does not deserve love, he thought.

    Qian Yuche looked at the three people in front of him again, and warned himself in his heart.

    Do not indulge, do not indulge.

    He will not accept the self-righteous kindness of others.

    ... Only one helper is enough.

    He has no more energy to accept another person.

    Although... the few days of acting back and forth with these few Hong Fang's undercover life seems to be true, not bad.

    Then follow your heart, put up with them a little longer, and use their feelings mercilessly.

    Qian Yuche called out the presence of【79】to convince himself.

    Even though he was thinking this way, the silver-haired boy's mouth curled up into a smile that he hadn't even noticed, "I don't want to—"

    Before the undercover agents could show any expressions, he changed his words and his eyes brightened: "It's raining! Hey! Stepping on puddles is the best!!"

    Seeing such a young man, Scotland heaved a sigh of relief.

    Not only him, Amuro Toru and Akai Shuichi also let go of the hearts that have been hanging from the beginning.

    Just now when the young man walked over from the side of the qin wine, he looked brisk and relaxed on the outside, but Zhu Fu Jingguang felt inexplicably that the young man was on the verge of a very dangerous situation, making people feel that he would not do anything or say anything If anything, he's about to disappear.