2

Chapter 2 002

Song Zhixia plans to make egg and honey cakes.

But now there is a shortage of ingredients, there is no honey, she can only make sweet nutrient liquid chicken cake... Do as the Romans do.

The man who was called the third man prepared utensils for her according to Song Zhixia's request, in fact, they did not have such a thing as an oven at all, but temporarily made a nondescript steam oven through 3D printing, no sugar, no milk, but a nutrient solution with a similar taste.

Song Zhixia: ...

This cannot be blamed on interstellar people, because the entire universe is full of high-radiation environments, resulting in animal mutations, plants are either extinct or become extremely destructive, especially plants that have been domesticated and cultivated by humans, simply cannot adapt to high-radiation environments, they are the first batch to go extinct. Moreover, due to the destruction of the ecological sphere by humans, many wild crops have become extinct in advance, and it is impossible to find genes that can adapt to radiation...

Since then, Interstellar has lost its rice.

And domestic animals are also the first to go extinct, the remaining rare wild species are either extinct or mutated, mutant beasts because of the daily high radiation, meat quality taste is not good, the eggs laid also have radiation residues, can not eat at all.

Since then, the interstellar has lost its flesh.

Although people's spiritual power has been greatly developed in the interstellar era and they have mastered the ability to purify radiation, most people's ability to purify radiation cannot even purify the leg flesh of a mutant beast.

Zero-radiation meat and eggs are luxuries.

But the price is not ridiculously expensive, because it is not delicious, so although there are not many people who want to eat rarely, it basically appears in the privileged class, or on the black market, or on the interstellar robber spaceship... The third man reluctantly found two exotic beast eggs that they had purchased earlier.

"Is that enough?" The third man asked.

"Enough is enough." Song Zhixia nodded busily.

The number is small, but the size of the eggs is not small.

An alien egg is the size of three duck eggs.

Song Zhixia felt that he could steam a big pot.

"Hurry up, I'll look at you - don't go out today if you can't do it!" The third man said ruthlessly.

Song Zhixia: "... I'll start doing it right away.

She first tasted a small mouthful of sweet nutrient solution-

Song Zhixia instantly solidified into a static meme, sweet to the point of being sweet, like eating the kind of antiseptic flavor cake with many chemical additives on the earth... No, it may taste worse than that.

What the hell happened to the taste of the interstellar people?!

Try the milky nutrient solution again.

The milk taste is very light, and there is no fat aroma.

Very artificial...

Xiao Yu stood next to him, he was now much shorter than Song Zhixia, looked up to see her eyebrows furrowed, let go, very puzzled, isn't the nutrient solution the same, why is her expression so rich?

But...... She really doesn't look very different.

"You help me stir this." Song Zhixia handed Xiao Yu the basin that mixed the egg liquid and the sweet nutrient solution, and the whisk was also 3D printed, "In this way, you can use a little force and keep stirring in one direction..."