9

Chapter 9 009

After eating the soufflé muffin, the team doctor checked Fu Jingze again, and found that his mental power had returned to a stable frequency, and muttered a few words that this time the recovery seemed to be quite fast, but for the sake of safety, he had to do a complete physical examination after going back.

"Let's wait until we leave." Fu Jingze said calmly.

He didn't tell the team doctor his guess, because he wasn't quite sure if the soufflé muffins made by Song Zhixia effectively cured his mental damage, which was food, not medicine.

But thinking about Song Zhixia's special spiritual system, maybe there is really this possibility...

This guess Fu Jingze did not tell anyone.

Lu Cheng also ate the food made by Song Zhixia, but did not notice it, indicating that this effect is not obvious or not effective for people with normal mental power, but it may have a miraculous effect on people who have suffered mental trauma.

Whether it is or not, or wait until you go back to do the test, and look at the data to speak.

I thought so in my heart, but after that, Fu Jingze ate what Song Zhixia made but was not vague at all, sometimes eating more than Xiao Yu, who was growing his body, making people and children often stare at him, and I didn't know that I thought that Major Fu was suddenly going to develop a second time.

However, Major Fu did not develop twice, but Song Zhixia and Xiao Yu, in the two weeks of staying on the barren planet, their height scrambled, Song Zhixia was older, developing very fast, the height was the same every day, the original thin and dry little douding girl, now has long grown into a big girl with pavilions and jade, her cheeks are becoming plump and fair, and her long black and shiny hair can be left with a thick pastoral braid.

When she grew to 165, she could already wear Yu Qingyu's clothes, although it was still a little big, but it was much more fitting than before. The team has more than fifty alliance elites, there are sixteen women in it, plus Yu Qingyu is seventeen, almost everyone is about 175 in height, they usually wear their own uniforms, but there are many daily clothes in the space equipment, which will be turned out for Song Zhixia to wear.

Of course, she also received new underwear from her sisters...

Sister Qingyu also often stared at the change in her body circumference index, urging her to change into suitable intimate clothes.

In contrast, Xiao Yu's treatment is not so good, he is either trained by Fu Jingze every day, or trained by Lu Cheng, and the body is mud after training, and when he eats, it is as if he was hungry for three days, Song Zhixia does as much as he does, he eats as much as he wants, and the time after eating and resting is not idle, the idle firearms in the research team, the information on the light brain has been turned over by him I don't know how many times.

In the passage of time of "combining work and rest", Xiao Yu also gradually grew taller, at first his development speed was not as fast as Song Zhixia, but in recent days there has been a faint trend of catching up with Song Zhixia's height, and the two people have stood up almost as tall.

That stubborn and immature little boy finally had a bit of a tall boy feeling.

Now Song Zhixia looks at his younger brother who has a poker face every day, and he actually feels a little handsome, this nose bridge, this jawline, this hand, at a glance, it is created by the genes of handsome guys.

Even those beautiful gray-blue eyes have added depth to their tempering and growth.

To be honest, Song Zhixia is still a little unaccustomed.