33

Chapter 33 033

"Sister Xia Xia, I want to kill you!" Lu Cheng roared enthusiastically.

Song Zhixia said seriously: "You don't think about me, you want small cakes and egg fried rice."

"Same same." Lu Cheng cheekily said, "You don't know how pit my brother is, he broadcasts to me live every night to show me what delicious you made and gave it to him, and I'm mad!"

Song Zhixia was silent, but he didn't expect that Boss Lu was such a person behind his back, well done!

"Leave him alone." The beautiful big sister Yu Qingyu said in disgust, "Originally, only I came this time, and he had to come with him, which is annoying."

Song Zhixia was held by the shoulders and was as well-behaved as a rabbit, although Sister Qingyu said so, she always felt that she tasted a hint of dog food, The world of the alliance elite is really complicated...

"How are you doing, I heard that you are doing well in Prostar business?" Yu Qingyu touched the little girl's round head and asked with a smile.

"Uh-huh!" Song Zhixia smiled, "Thanks to the help of Brother Lu Jia, I have introduced a lot of sales channels, although my store has not opened yet, but I have already earned a lot of money, by the way, I will call you all the dividends later, in fact, now I am worried that there are not enough people, and I can't do many things I want to do..."

"Take your time, it's only been long." Yu Qingyu patted her shoulder, "I see you are busier than us now."

Her afterlight glanced at Li Day, who was sitting quietly on the side, usually she did not have much contact with Li Ri in the station, but she had also heard a lot of things about him, and the impression was that he was a person who was particularly out of the crowd and difficult to contact - a majestic person may be awe-inspiring, but he would not not make friends with people, but Li Ri was completely the kind of person who thought that he was the most normal behavior to be alone.

And if he pays attention to something or person... That's not easy.

The night before leaving, Li Ri contacted them alone and said that he wanted to go with them for the purpose of scientific research, and Yu Qingyu naturally couldn't refuse the big guy's request, and they were originally in one camp, bringing more big guys, and the safety of the trip was also guaranteed.

Li Ri has an indifferent personality, few words, and will not take the initiative to talk to people, from the time he got on the spaceship until now, he has been sitting quietly in his position, turning on the screen and not knowing what he is browsing, occasionally a trace of silver-blue streamers flashed on the metal frame, printed on his cold white skin, with a treacherous temperament.

His glasses are not ordinary glasses, but high-tech devices with special functions, which can be called up at any time to read, or scan and analyze what he sees, and even have hidden attack functions.

Therefore, he sometimes seems to be in a daze, but he is actually looking at things.

In fact, he is also a big guy who makes people feel at ease...

Now the delegation consists of Lu Jia and Yu Qingyu, Yanglexing, Vic and Fiona, Li Ri and a research assistant, and the central personnel of the trip, Song Zhixia and Sai Hai.

As one of the central personnel, Sei Hai did not expect that the big guy who did business with himself had the background of the alliance army, and now the spaceship except him, all the alliance elites, not only did not have the joy of being taken away, but even had a trace of nervousness.

...... He is a well-informed interstellar businessman, he cannot panic, he must be stable.

Soon Sehai was also unstable.