52

Chapter 52 052

Li Ri also recognized the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group.

Interstellar mercenary groups are to register with the official association, otherwise there will be some things that do not take money, or do things that do not give money, and neither party can find an intermediary to mediate.

And with the existence of the association, even ordinary people can sometimes find the mercenary group to help do something, as long as you can afford the price, as for the crime of killing and arson, or some gray secret tasks, the mercenary group is willing to take it privately, but if something happens or is killed and silenced, the association will not care.

All mercenary groups registered in the association will have corresponding digital chip certificates and exclusive accounts, and if they are in front of them, they can also open audio and image comparison, and others can scan and confirm at any time, which is also to prevent employers from being deceived when hiring people.

The escort mission that the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group is now receiving is obviously privately commissioned, not only provoking strong enemies, but also very dangerous, but also its own situation is very bad.

Song Zhixia asks Vic and Fiona to come and take the people to heal.

The lively Yakula star also farts upside down, and he recognized the other party as soon as he came: "Isn't this the snow wolf bosses?"

"You know?" Song Zhixia asked.

"I don't know, I've heard of it! I used to have a dream..." Yangle Star looked up to the sky and sighed, he also wanted to become a mercenary like a snow wolf, but ... Isn't cake delicious, isn't growing vegetables fun, how happy it is to be a salted fish!

The dream is already the dream it once was.

"What's wrong with them, are they being hunted down?" Yakula Star asked curiously.

Song Zhixia nodded and asked him if he wanted to send people back with Vic first and avoid it.

Yangle Xing was surprised: "Is someone really chasing after him?" Then I don't go, it's good that I am also a military cadet who has seen strong winds and waves, how can I escape at this time! As a friend, how can I stand by and watch at the critical moment, of course, I have to stick a knife in your ribs!

Song Zhixia: "..."

Li Ri glanced at Yang Le Xing lightly and said, "Don't interfere."

Yangle Star immediately took a break and straightened: "Okay! Professor Lai! Then he retreated to the side and ate melon quietly.

Song Zhixia: Say yes to the two-rib knife :)

But she is not worried, after all, with Li Ri here, if she really can't hold back, Professor Li will not sit idly by... She also wants to test the results of her recent practice.

They waited for twenty minutes where the mercenary group landed, and then they saw several spaceships appear in the distance, wandering around slowly, as if looking for something, they looked for a while, probed several nearby planets, looking for the trajectory of the destruction of the mercenary group's spacecraft, speculating whether they were blown up with the spaceship, or temporarily forced to land somewhere-

And the only planet here that seems to have hope for survival is the shielded planet below, which is not displayed on the star map, but if you fly closer, you will find that there are indeed traces of human activity on it.

How else there would be a protective cover.

"No trace of the target, lock on that planet, get closer and see-"