14

Chapter 14 014

Yakula Star.

An ordinary male classmate who studies hard every day, but does not learn to be hegemonic.

Not only dressed plainly, but also very simple behavior, every day to buy nutrient solution to answer the question set points, convenient for later exchange, several times classmates also saw Yangluxing holding the school sweeping robot to do weight-bearing exercise - asked him why he didn't buy an instrument, Yanglexing said that as long as there is a heart, life is full of equipment, why spend extra money?

With this little money, isn't it fragrant to charge a holographic training ground for a few more hours?

Schoolmate:...... Black is still Boss Lu Hei, the door-picker, and the door-picker rules it.

However, the two may have a similar smell, and over time, they got along quite well, probably because they had many picks. So when the roommate rushed in and excitedly said to Yangle Xing what they saw Boss Lu today, Yangle Star didn't believe it.

Even he has not succeeded in brushing Boss Lu's wool, there are mountains outside the mountain, and there are people outside the people.

In addition to sympathy, Boss Lu is also the idol of Yangle Star.

In his young heart, there has always been a vague imagination of the future, that is, to become a black-hearted boss like Boss Lu who just sits in the store every day and happily watches the students charge and count money.

What a happy life.

Just thinking about Yakula Star is already bubbling with happiness.

However, he never let others see the ideal in his heart, and has always maintained the character of an ordinary male classmate who is tall and handsome and serious about studying.

"Are you really coming back from Boss Lu?" Yakulash asked suspiciously.

"Of course, why lie to you!" The roommate pulled up a chair and sat opposite Yangle Star, "But today Boss Lu is not there, the one who looks at the store is a particularly beautiful little sister, really, very good-looking, and the voice is also very good, it seems to be helping Boss Lu do activities, we bought a copy for the sake of the beautiful sister——"

The three hurriedly formed a small circle, placing the strawberry cake roll in the middle, and their eyes were like wolves.

"Big star, it's good-looking, this is the most conscientious activity product that Boss Lu has ever produced, we rushed a monthly VIP membership and gave us a discount of 10 star coins, which is 10 star coins!"

Yangle Xing looked up sharply: "What?!" 10 SGD!

Yakula Star was hit.

Can make Boss Lu who picks the door give in so much, among them... There must be fraud!

He secretly thought about Lu Jia's "forethought" in his heart, but the other roommates only knew to immerse themselves in the happiness of Xue Fang, and couldn't wait to pick up a fork to eat cake, and stuffed it for Yangle Xing: "Daxing, you can also taste it!"

"I don't eat." Yakulsing put down his fork restrainedly, although this thing called cake is indeed very tempting, but, "three meals should be timed and quantified." "Now I eat too much, I can't drink the nutrient solution later, I waste more, I can't."

Roommate: "It's okay, I'll be polite."

Yakula: ...

Sorry, it's me who is serious :)

Yang Le Xing still had doubts about Boss Lu's sinister intentions in his heart, so he didn't touch the cake, got up to take a bath, and prepared to go out later. When he returned from the shower, he saw his three roommates lazily spread out on the chair, touching his little belly, and his eyes showed a "sweet" brilliance.