End

The author has something to say: finish first, go back and write a few extras

To be honest, after confirming the relationship, there is nothing to write about in love

I don't like to draw babies and raise babies, marriage is not necessarily, may simply skip directly after marriage

Thank you for your support during the serialization, I may not like to reply to the comment, well, this article, how to say... It's that I wrote and practiced some of it, emotional drama contradictions or something, there are many sudden attempts, well. You can definitely see that although this article should have been written as a plot food article, I had to practice emotional drama in this book (...)

But my true love now is Asura field text, and I like the scumbag heroine, so the next book is completely different from this one, that is, it will be more Mary Su Shuangwen emotionally

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-07-17 18:05:29~2020-07-21 17:39:21 Oh~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: King Salted Fish 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 69: Fanwai 01

"Hello, your sailing ticket has been entered into your Starnet account, yes, the seven-day round-trip sailing ticket has been booked for you——"

In the Delicious Planet Travel flagship store located in Gordon Star, visiting tourists shuttled through the snack exhibition store, listening to the clerk explain the main items of the trip: "Our delicious planet is a large planet, covering an area twice the size of Gordon's Star, there are many attractions on the planet, visitors can choose the items they want to play, such as experiencing a self-sufficient farmhouse, changing dishes with other players, Our planet also supports young people to work and sleep.

"Ah! I love this! A certain boy said.

"Haven't you, haven't you grown enough food on Dream Food? Going on a trip and growing vegetables? The boy's friend was puzzled.

"No, you don't understand, although the holographic game is already very real, but, just, it's still different, I'll never get tired of farming!" I also want to try my cooking skills in real life, and I am now a person who can make stir-fried eggplants!

After the boy finished speaking, his eyes stared at the model of the vegetable plot in the store, and he regretted: "If it weren't for the fact that I still have to go to work, I might have gone to work and stay... There is no delicious planet to do in any paradise.

The clerk smiled slightly and said, "Don't worry, although your time to play is limited, we have a variety of other programs to choose from, which will definitely not disappoint you, such as open-air barbecue party, which is very suitable for inviting friends to participate and feel the fun of barbecue by hand——"

"BBQ? What is BBQ? A family of three next to them asked curiously.

For the interstellar people, the barbecue is still quite unfamiliar, but it is also very attractive.

The clerk led them to the grill on the other side and gave a simple demonstration: "This cooking method is very simple, even children can quickly master it, as long as they turn it in time and sprinkle some seasonings, they can enjoy a very good taste..."

The family of three is very excited and feels that this kind of hands-on project is very suitable for them to have parent-child communication.

Immediately afterwards, the staff introduced other interested guests to the rice cake workshop, chocolate-making experience, and in addition to the Delicious Planet travel route, they also have a Foster Week Route, which is very suitable for photo couples getting married, and guests who want to experience handmade essential oil perfume.