41

Chapter 41 041

Song Zhixia is happy to see that Li Ri wants to build a laboratory on her planet, and it is of course best that someone is willing to help her research and develop, and now there are more powerful people than Li Ri in the whole interstellar, and he can be regarded as holding a thigh.

Li Li opened the hologram of the planet, the desolate planet in the deep blue universe, peaceful and silent, has been radiated in the past, is a wasteland without people, it seems that there is no need for many other small planets in the interstellar, but it is now Song Zhixia's planet——

Thinking of this prefix, she felt that her planet became cuter and cuter the more she looked.

"When are you going to go over and see." Li Ri asked.

"Wait until I arrange everything here, at least wait until the parent week passes." Song Zhixia said that she still has to teach her current apprentices again, and temporarily not develop new products, and then she can leave with confidence.

At the suggestion of the people around him, Song Zhixia set up a company, and the Sai Hai couple, who are currently far away in Deep Mercury, became their company's partners, responsible for the fish pond farming business of Deep Mercury, and the fish processing plant has been built as planned, and will soon be able to transport a steady stream of delicious fish meat to Prostar.

Now its own planet planting base will also be included in the company's territory.

Li Day: "I'll go with you."

...... Together again.

"Aren't you busy over there? Didn't Big Brother Fu urge you to go back? Song Zhixia was a little curious, Li Ri was such a powerful professor, and the alliance army was willing to release him for so long.

"My research project now is you." Li Yang slightly side-eyed and said seriously.

Song Zhixia: "..."Sure enough, in the eyes of Professor Li, a straight man, she is just a research project.

She nodded, indicating that she understood, suddenly, the star network prompted a signal access, it was Xiao Yu, she quickly connected the communication signal, and soon, Xiao Yu's hologram was completely projected into the living room, and his current appearance was very different from when he set off - his hair was slightly longer to block his eyes, he was wearing a light green shirt, military pants, black boots, and his skin tone was also tanned into a wheat color, except for a pair of gray-blue eyes, still clear and bright as stars.

"Xiao Yu..."

Song Zhixia has not seen his brother for a long time, and when he can't see people, he doesn't feel anything, just occasionally thinks, but now after seeing him, he is inexplicably a little sad and his nose is sour.

Although his face was wiped clean, he could vaguely see several raw and tender scars that were lighter in color than his skin color.

Needless to say, she also knew this way, he must have been beaten and experienced many dangerous things.

"Sister, who is he?" Xiao Yu suddenly said a word, breaking the sentimental atmosphere of the sister and brother meeting.

Song Zhixia: "..."

Li Ri still sat on the sofa very calmly, calmly as if he had lived in this house for a long time, and regarded himself as an outsider at all.

Song Zhixia hurriedly introduced to his younger brother: "This is Professor Li Tianli, and he is also a good friend of Big Brother Fu, he has helped me a lot and is also my friend." Li Day, this is my younger brother Xiao Yu, you haven't seen him yet, but his identity is not very convenient to reveal, and he may trouble you..."