3

Chapter 3 003

Fu Jingze had just inspected the smuggling warehouses of the interstellar bandits.

There, he received a precious batch of plant seeds that were not affected by radiation and did not mutate, but he was not sure what it was and whether he could grow it, even if he did not know about plants, he could see that the seeds were not in good condition.

Then he receives a communication from his subordinates saying that he has confiscated the mysterious chicken cake food, as well as two little guys who have developed spiritual powers.

Fu Jingze: ???

Chicken cake, what?

The well-informed Major Fu suddenly had many question marks.

When he came over, his subordinate Lu Chengzheng wanted to take the lead in chicken cake: "Brother Fu, let me see if this is poisonous."

Fu Jingze: ...

The female soldier who took care of the two little guys next to him, Yu Qingyu, really knocked his hand off: "Don't scratch it with your hands, it's dirty."

Song Zhixia saw that no one here actually didn't want to taste it, but they didn't dare to take the initiative to bring it up, everyone was like a tsundere child, they wanted to do it in their hearts, but they just didn't say it - until their commander came, they didn't dare to bring it up.

The witty Song Zhixia immediately took the initiative to say, "Do you want to taste it?" I'll cut it for you, it's made of wheat flour, exotic eggs, and nutrient solution, and it may not taste particularly good..."

She ate a piece of it herself, well, ordinary, not at her best.

"Wheat milled flour?" Fu Jingze's gaze suddenly fell on her face, "You mean the box of white powder in the warehouse?"

Song Zhixia was stunned, only to realize that there was finally a half-understanding.

She nodded: "Yes, that's the one."

Fu Jingze's gaze deepened.

Others don't understand, but he knows a lot of information that has been buried for a long time, such as the ancient earth... The abundance of plants and livestock, those things that have been forgotten in history, today's interstellar citizen can no longer imagine what kind of world it is, and even he is actually only getting sporadic written information from some broken materials.

Unexpectedly, one day, he would collect these precious things on an interstellar bandit spaceship.

Even......

You can also see the legendary chicken cake made with these ingredients.

Major Fu had mixed feelings.

Fu Jingze glanced at this dirty thin little girl, and seemed to be judging something in his heart, and in a flash, he nodded: "Let's taste them all." After a pause, he added, "Keep some specimens for storage, and send them to the research room when you go back."

Song Zhixia: ???

Chicken Cake Lab?

Not to mention, compared to the interstellar bandits, Fu Jingze felt that the chicken cake was the most precious gain of their team's trip.

As soon as Fu Jingze began, the other subordinates instantly stopped hiding their desire for chicken cake, and each stared at Huang Cancan's cake like a wolf. Song Zhixia first stuffed a piece to Xiao Yu, who had been standing silently next to her, she found that this little brother was too forbearant, and she was not used to asking others what to ask for, and she was very vigilant, even if the alliance army was here...