66

Chapter 66 066

Fu Jingze and Li Ri stood at the door of the teaching building, seemingly talking about something.

Yu Shuxue's eyes lit up, wanting to walk over, and a little hesitant - she prides herself on having abilities that others do not have, but in front of the real strong, her heart is always a little inexplicably hairy and uneasy.

Because her little thing is simply not enough to see, but because she is eager to prove herself, she looks like a clown.

Just when she hesitated, a girl came down from upstairs and walked quickly to the two people, Yu Shuxue frowned, a little displeased, they were her target, but with the personalities of these two people, it is estimated that this girl will soon be swept away, she has no impression of this girl, should not be an important person.

But......

Song Zhixia ran to Li Day, and as soon as he stood still, Li Ri put one hand on her and pinched her face.

It's really a mess, so that if you can't see it now, you can touch her tender little face at will, but the tone is gentle and excessive: "Back?

...... Well, don't pinch me. Song Zhixia said vaguely, squinting at him.

But Li Ri could not see it, but said seriously: "I want to confirm it."

Song Zhixia: ???

Fu Jingze, who was watching: Don't you want me to be non-existent?

He raised his eyebrows, his expression was a little surprised, looked at Li Day, and then at Xia Xia, wanting to give Li Yang a look, "It's not good for you to treat girls like this", but the atmosphere between the two lingered with him inserting/not entering, and he said that nothing was good.

What's going on!

What happened!

Li Day, are you sick and your brain is burned out?

Song Zhixia pulled down the big hand that pressed her head, leaned over and whispered: "Don't touch my hair, Brother Fu is still there, aren't you talking about things?"

Li Ri didn't struggle much, and was obediently dragged down by her hand: "It's already finished."

"Finished talking? So fast? "She didn't have a few minutes upstairs.

"It's just a little thing."

Li Tian's face was unmoving, and his tone was flat, but Song Zhixia felt that the small things in his mouth were definitely not trivial, but they were trivial things for him, not necessarily for others.

"Okay." Li Ri didn't plan to say, so she didn't ask, maybe it was some alliance secret.

Two handsome men can be said to be very eye-catching in this handsome campus, plus some students recognize their identities are not ordinary, always secretly passing by to see, but they dare not get too close.

Song Zhixia naturally felt these gazes, but she had long been used to it, and she was often noticed outside :)

However, she unintentionally swept her eyes, but found that a not very kind gaze fell on her-

"I feel like someone is glaring at me." She said.

"Huh?" Li Yang gently brought a sound out of her throat, and his fingertips rubbed her cheek.

Fu Jingze swept his eyes sideways, then turned his head back and said, "It's Yu Shuxue."

Song Zhixia: "That's Yu Shuxue..."

I feel like I have finally met the villain boss, but the other party seems to be mixed up.

"Xia Xia, you'd better not contact her, there are many doubts about this person." Fu Jingze's eyes sank slightly, "The Yu family has been proud recently, a large number of spiritual power people have suddenly appeared in the family, many people's spiritual power levels have suddenly broken through, and even the head of their family who has no sense of existence has suddenly been promoted - they have a lot of recent actions, they are ambitious, and they don't intend to hide it at all."