56

Chapter 56 056

Song Zhixia followed to Li Day's laboratory.

The lab was wide and wide, and he turned on only a small area of lights, and the cold light radiated outward, and finally disappeared into the vast darkness.

Li Ri pulled out a chair and went to get a paper manuscript: "This is the experimental data of plants that I recently collected, you can take a look at it first."

"Good." Song Zhixia took it and looked at it seriously.

Li Ri turned around and thought for a moment, and felt a peach from his pocket - it was actually taken out of the storage space, fruit plate? He hadn't done it, but it didn't sound very difficult, and since he could dissect corpses, it was naturally not difficult to dissect fruits.

Song Zhixia sat under the lamp and read the report groggily with her eyes propped up, not knowing that Li Ri was cutting fruit plates in the dark with her back to her with a fruit knife.

If you know... She may be sleepy at this point.

At the end, she chatted too much with Fan Shuang, making her mistakenly think that she was still energetic and able to continue working, but now, perhaps because the quiet atmosphere of the laboratory is too suitable for sleeping, and the dense data report is too hypnotic, she looks at it, her eyelids can't help fighting, and her consciousness floats farther and farther.

When Li Ri returned with the fruit bowl, he saw Song Zhixia, who had fallen asleep with his elbow pressing the document.

Li Day:?

He was stunned for a moment, thinking about how to continue after thinking, Lu Cheng did not tell him what to do in the face of this situation.

After a few moments, Li Ri decided not to wake her.

The girl's long soft black hair was quietly draped over her shoulders, half covering her snow-white cheeks, her sleeping face was sweet and quiet, her gently closed eyes, the tails of her eyes were delicate, with her shallow breathing, the wind blew through the petals, and her eyelashes trembled slightly.

She's so good-looking.

Li Ri bowed slightly, stretched out her slender hand, lightly tapped her eyelashes with her fingertips, and nodded the tip of her round and cute nose.

An uncontrollable emotion that had never been felt before grew from the bottom of his heart.

Want to get closer.

I want to touch her cheeks, lips.

He thought that he was not so greedy, but now he found that he thought wrong... It has always been wrong, not that it is enough to be friends, not that it is enough to chat alone, but, that you want to take possession of yourself.

"I'm not a kind person..."

On the contrary, arrogance, fanaticism, and indifference to everything that does not care.

Li Tian's pale fingers slid across her curvature and gentle jawline, pinning a stray strand of broken hair behind her ear.

He may still not understand the meaning of the word like, but he knows what he wants, like, he used to think she liked him, maybe... He had hoped that she liked him, because he could not distinguish this strange emotion, and instead expected the feedback she would give, so that all his abnormal behavior would have logical excuses.

So...... Does she like him?

Li Tian's heart was slightly astringent, and in the quiet darkness, his eyes were dim.