31

Chapter 31 031

Li Ri just walked side by side with Song Zhixia, and there were no other unnecessary movements and conversations.

But Song Zhixia could always faintly feel that the other party was observing her.

After connecting to the cafeteria, I don't know if he intended or unintentionally, sat opposite her, Song Zhixia just met Shangli Day's straightforward and inorganic gaze, he looked at people without concealment, Song Zhixia turned his face slightly.

The scientific research team brought by General Ming and Li Ri has already eaten hotly.

"Is this made of wheat? Can wheat still be made like this?! We eat bread in the lab every day and vomit..." complained a researcher who frantically mixed noodles with scallions.

"Bread? The bread is delicious, how can you vomit? Professor Fei Yi's students were puzzled.

The researcher lowered his voice and whispered: "Our bread is experimental bread, made by Professor Li... It's so unpalatable, Professor Li made all kinds of bread for experimentation, have you ever seen bread baked into mineral ash? I've seen..."

"And the scorched stick..." the researcher next to him added.

"The cake was also super delicious! We didn't eat cake! Eat bricks! The research girl recalled the fear of being dominated by Professor Li's unpalatable experimental products every day, and she almost wanted to cry.

Song Zhixia has been pretending to eat since just now, but has been listening carefully to gossip——

She looked back at Li Day, who was eating Sven's neat movements, and thought, I didn't expect you to be this kind of Professor Li, even if you do dark cooking, you can poison others.

"It's to collect data." Li Ri said in a flat tone, he paused for a moment, his brows wrinkled slightly, "But it's really not delicious."

His frowning expression was very serious, as if he was thinking about a very serious question - why there is such unpalatable food in the world, and why there is such delicious food in this world.

Li Ri took a bite of the red bean pie in his master's hand a little, his gaze behind the glasses focused on staring, his slender white fingers, shining with an inorganic cold light, the lines of his knuckles were elegant and clear, even if he held a piece of red bean pie, it was like holding an expensive work of art.

"Why do those plants make such a delicacy?"

Li raised this question from the heart.

Song Zhixia suddenly felt that Professor Li, who could ask such a question, really loved scientific research and exploration, just like she often sighed, baking is really a very magical thing, almost a magic that human beings can master, ordinary eggs and wheat, can make such a chic, crazy delicacy.

"It's amazing, isn't it." Song Zhixia smiled slightly, his eyes flashed, "I think cooking is actually a science, if Professor Li is interested, you can communicate with Professor Fei Yi more, she has helped me develop a lot of new foods, and has accumulated a lot of information on food chemical engineering."

"But it's different." Li Tian's gaze slipped slightly and shot towards her.

"Huh? What is different.

"It's different from what you did." Li Ri bit the lipstick bean pie, his face was still indifferent, "You make it more delicious."

The tone of his words was like an objective evaluation, and Song Zhixia was slightly surprised.

After all, Li Ri looks like the kind of person who is difficult to get his approval...

But once recognized, it is also difficult to be blunt.