54

Chapter 54 054

Yu Shuxue thought that only she had a golden finger, and there was no object of comparison around her, so she didn't know the advantages and disadvantages of her golden finger, but the golden finger itself was enough for her to be pleasantly surprised.

There's a lot of fertile land in her space, and a fountain of spirit.

She can exchange the corresponding plant seeds to the space, Yu Shuxue even if she doesn't know what these plants are, she knows the rare value of these plants, but if you want to exchange these plants, it is not free, the exchange method is to suck the spiritual power of others for exchange, how to pump it, as long as the other party drinks the spirit spring water, it is equivalent to the space marking the other party, and you can infinitely pump the other party's luck and spiritual power.

And the second exchange method is the spiritual power and luck of the strong who plunder the spiritual power through negative distance contact...

The second type of Yu Shuxue has not yet been implemented, since you can use others, why sacrifice yourself.

The space did not accurately tell Yu Shuxue the detailed exchange rules, let alone carefully mention the possible consequences, deliberately blurred a lot, qi luck was not mentioned at all, nor directly told Yu Shuxue Lingquan's marking effect, obtaining spiritual power only means that you interstellar spiritual power people sometimes store a part of their spiritual power?

Instead, it emphasized the powerful effect of the Spirit Spring on improving spiritual power and physique, so it would not affect anything if it seized some spiritual power.

Therefore, Yu Shuxue herself also drank Lingquan water, and the effect was even more immediate, during this time, not only her skin became better, her facial features became more delicate, and her spiritual power was also enhanced, and she herself occasionally used her spiritual power to exchange with space.

In front of her, the spatial system has always behaved very well-behaved and obedient.

As for the rest, she hadn't thought that much about it yet.

What's more, the spirit spring and space are the great benefits brought to her, how can she get it but turn a blind eye, even the Yu family, now treat her as a biological daughter, travel is the treatment of a quasi-heir, for that mysterious spirit spring water, who does not bother to please her, in time, conquering the entire interstellar is just around the corner.

Externally, Yu Shuxue did not disclose the existence of space, only saying that these were his awakened special spiritual system.

And this time to the Union Army station, she did not just come for Yu Qingyu, in her eyes, this former heir is just a jumping beam clown who has lost her power, it doesn't hinder her, if she is willing to obey, she is not tolerant of this person - a good villain is also a colonel of the Alliance Army, Yu Shuxue has the same idea as the Yu family, wants to infiltrate the Alliance Army.

Lingquan is such a good thing, the Alliance Army does not want it?

But not everyone can ask for it.

So Yu Shuxue wanted to talk to Fu Jingze this time, just thinking about it, she couldn't wait——

Before, Fu Jingze was simply someone she was not qualified to meet, but now, she is qualified to be on an equal footing with him, and even has enough chips to negotiate a deal with him, perhaps, this arrogant and handsome major general will have to beg her to cooperate.

Yu Shuxue squinted and smiled.

The above is Yu Shuxue's own illusion, and now she is still waiting outside the door by Fu Jingze.