50

Chapter 50 050

The employees who were pulled from the company to the team building were mentally prepared, and they were paid the same salary when they went to the team building. But the people at Thunder Soul Game Studio are more confused, they still don't know what they were going to do when they were packed up by Mr. Le, and then they were immediately sent to an alien planet - as the name goes, public expense.

Thunder Soul Studio: ???

How can this good thing not come at all happy?

The boss of the Thunder Soul Studio is Fan Shuang, a black T-shirt young man who looks particularly silent and gloomy, who exudes a black aura that has not gone out for a long time when he walks daily, and his eyes also show a trace of dazedness at this moment.

Thunder Soul Studio was founded for seven years, and it is also a little famous in the industry, Le Siyu wants to enter the game industry, so he found them, at first Fan Shuang was definitely unwilling, they can do it well by themselves, and it is troublesome to cooperate with large companies, but Le Siyu personally talked to them, giving them a lot of free conditions, and they were willing to cooperate with Cosmic Entertainment.

Collect wind at public expense, anyway, Le Siyu pays for it.

"There are so many people, boss... I'm afraid! "Social fear art trembles.

"Are we going to go out with so many people? Where to go? It won't be some place full of mutant beasts... Isn't it dangerous? The girl who planned the glasses muttered.

Fan Shuang: "..."

The boss is silent and does not speak.

It's all coming.

Go ahead.

Fan Shuang walked forward very sadly, and the others immediately followed, and the boss decided, of course, that they would support it unconditionally.

When he got on the spaceship, Le Siyu patted them on the shoulder seriously: "Take a good look, I hope you can get great inspiration there."

Fan Shuang: ???

Where? What inspiration? What a wind... Where are we going?

As soon as the gate closed, there was no turning back.

The huge spaceship gradually rose into the air, carrying a large group of laborers, heading to the sea of stars and clearing the land!

......

When a large group of people arrived at their destination, they were completely stupid -

"This is where we're going to build as a team?"

"Why is there nothing..."

"What are we going to do here, meditate..."

On the barren planet, the grass is not deep, and the soil is seriously affected by radiation to show a very deep color almost ore, it is estimated that it is no different from ore, in short, in the database of the alliance, this is a planet with a habitability index almost negative, unable to return to the sky, just throw this.

The only advantage is that it is big and cheap, and Song Zhixia feels that he has earned.

"Don't be excited, the reason why we came to this planet is to rebuild it, the relevant information I will send to your light brain, you can look at the general planning arrangement, today we will first station, tomorrow morning will start work!" Song Zhixia asked Haiyao to transmit the construction data to everyone's light brain.

Everyone immediately opened the information and looked at it, the information is a planet's planning plan, including a chocolate workshop, a rice cake workshop, a food museum, a food laboratory, a planet homestay, an open-air barbecue, a snack street... They are all new things that they don't know, half understand and half understand, but they probably know that they are related to eating.