68

Chapter 68 068

After Fu Jingze's action was over, everyone finally gathered safely together, and the originally peaceful and beautiful manor was now in a mess.

Its owner, Old Master Yu is now sucked away by space strength and luck, people only have one breath left, although Yu Shuxue is still alive and well, but every minute and second of her life is torture, in the end, space can not be sucked, itself gradually become weak, as Yu Shuxue's organs fail, it is also close to sleep.

In the end, after struggling a few times, Yu Shuxue still died of organ failure, and the space was also destroyed by Li Ri with mental power.

When the person died, he suddenly felt a little, as if Yu Shuxue was relieved too quickly.

Song Zhixia: ...

"Let's go, it's over." Fu Jingze said.

He felt relieved, this case had been finally solved for so long from before to now, otherwise, with Old Master Yu's plan, they would most likely want to infiltrate the alliance and make this world their own-but, the ability of this girl in the Yu family is also strange.

The old man was taken back to the Union Prison, and it is estimated that the death penalty may be waiting for him, after all, so many illegal experiments have been carried out, killing and injuring so many people, just to satisfy his crazy desire for eternal life, it is indeed not a pity to die.

After the public trial was held, many people who had attended the banquet that day knew that what they drank was not some spiritual spring water, but something that manipulated people, and for a while those greedy, innocent, were all creepy, and they were scolding the Yu family in their hearts.

"No wonder after I came back from the banquet that day, I suddenly felt very uncomfortable..."

"Me too, at first I felt that the spiritual power came up, and then I felt that the whole person's spiritual brush was taken away!"

"The Yu family is very damned... It was no wonder that they suddenly picked up the girl.

"But it's still the old man who is the most terrifying, who would have thought that he would do such a thing, when I was young, he was my idol... But behind the scenes, he planned such a cruel thing.

Most people are indignant and embarrassed, and because they have taken Lingquan water at this time, people who are very panicked at this time, they can't wait to catch the people of the Yu family and beat them - but the Yu family's current situation is not good, they are also the most sucked group of people, when they first drank the Lingquan, each luck burst with spiritual power breakthrough, and now, not only overnight back to the original form, but also drink cold water are stuffed between their teeth, unlucky.

However, the indignation of those non-Yu families was finally resolved, after all, the number of people is huge, and the alliance cannot sit idly by, Li Ri studied a little and found that these people who took a small amount would not have anything, as long as they ate more vegetables and fruits to help expel the strange substances in the body that had lost their source.

As soon as the alliance announced the news, those people began to frantically look for vegetables and fruits -

Most of these people are in high positions, either rich or have status, poor people to find, but found that vegetables and fruits these things have, but it is more troublesome to collect, because the market sales are processed semi-finished products, and because of the hot sales, it is difficult to buy, they have so many people, to buy to use robbery.

For example, if you want to eat strawberries, you have to buy a lot of strawberry box cake to eat a lot of strawberries.

Just when everyone was distressed, Song Zhixia, the behind-the-scenes boss, naturally also understood their troubles, vegetables and fruits, she has a lot here, but she hasn't had time to take them out, since there is a need now, then now Gordon Star opens a family——