[33]

Dreaming...

Of course.

You were dreaming once again.

You looked around. You were in the dark void again, but that weird doll and the purple dress you were previously wearing were nowhere to be seen.

Instead, you were in your maid uniform. Typical..

You looked at your hand. It no longer had blood gushing out of it and looked pretty normal.

Walking around, you tried to see if you could find anything. You wanted to wake up, but right now, that seemed impossible since pinching your cheek didn't do anything.

You weren't in the mood for mysteries at the moment. All you wanted to do was curl up in your bed and just stay there.

Not all this..

To be honest, you started wondering if you deserved all of this....

Suddenly, a cold hand fell on your shoulder.

You visibly tensed up and quickly turned around.

"What the- oh.."

Standing before you was the girl that had gone missing from that old castle. Kana...

"Kana?"

The taller female only looked at you with a stotic expression before mumbling something.

"Huh?"

Extending your hand out for you to take, she slightly smiled.

"Shall we chat?"

---

You sat in your seat, shifting uncomfortably a little.

Without thinking, you took her hand and accepted her invitation, so now here you are...

You were no longer in the dark void and were now in some type of garden. It was pretty and had many different types of flowers everywhere, and the sky was actually blue for once...

But what bothered you at the moment was Kana didn't say another word besides 'let's chat'.

Was she angry? You didn't know.

You just hoped that she was going to say something eventually since you were really uncomfortable at the moment...

Hearing the sound of tea pouring into one of the tea cups, you quickly tensed up.

Kana finished pouring the tea into yours and her teacup and then pushed it slightly towards you.

"Thanks..."

She didn't reply.

I mean, she could've at least said 'yeah, no problem!' But I guess not.

After a bit of setting all the snacks up, she picked up her teacup and took a sip.

It was quiet. No wind, no birds, nothing. 

"I've always wanted to drink tea with someone like this."

"Ohh, really?"

Setting her tea down, Kana looked you dead in the eye. You felt all your nervousness punching you I the face. 

"Can I see your hand?"

"My.. hand?"

You were confused. Why did she want to see your hand? But then you remembered how your hand got injured before you passed out.

Extending your hand out, you were expecting it to be healed like it was when you were in the dark void, but no, it was still dripping blood.

You tried to pull your hand away, but Kana grabbed your hand and held it firmly.