[Akira]

You really thought it was over? Nope. Two more chapters wouldn't hurt.

---

"My creation...is complete!!"

The scientist that goes by the name, "184818" put his arms up in excitement.

Finally, It's been YEARS since he's begun this project.

He would finally be released from the burden his family left him all those years ago. The burden of creating something no one else has before.

An artificial human.

He paced around the room as he held his hand to his chin.

He wasn't stressed. No!

He was nervous but also excited.

This creation started as a mere character one of his ancestors made, but it eventually developed into something everyone wanted to be real.

Although his creation looked slightly different with his shoulder-length black hair and a few piercings in the ear, it was similar enough to the picture book with a hint of modernness.

The scientist smiled as he pressed the blue "on" button on the back of his creations neck.

He was nervous, but he held hope.

The button glowed for a few seconds before the eyes fluttered open.

The scientist leaned in in anticipation. Now, all his creation had to do was move.

Easy enough, right?

"Behold, I am your divine creator!"

"..."

The creation looked around the room, ignoring the scientist's introduction.

His face was emotionless and held no emotion, but the scientist wasn't worried about that. Well, he was worried until he spoke.

"Where am I? Who are you? Am I....alive?"

"..."

Something was not right.

The scientist's smile immediately dropped as he ran over to his desk and rummaged through the tower of books, throwing some on the floor in the process.

After a few minutes, he found what he was looking for.

The book his ancestor wrote all those years ago...

He flipped through the pages as the artificial human watched. By then, he was standing up, watching the confusing scene before him.

"I KNEW IT!"

The scientist slammed his hand on the desk as the creation flinched.

The picture book then tumbled to the ground along with papers and science books that contributed to making what he now had. A failure.

"He's not supposed to speak!!"

The scientist turned around and stomped over to one of the counters in his lab room.

He took a punch of paper and a pen and started scribbling some words.

Quickly. He would quickly need to fix this error before the buyer would arrive.

He had only three days, but it wasn't looking so good, apparently.

"Am I broken?"

The scientist halted his movements. Broken?

He eventually sighed as he threw the pen on the counter.

"There was just a...."error" in your system..."

"Error?"

Yes.

The scientist walked over to his creation and placed a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"There is something I want you to do."

The boys robotic eyes looked up at his creator.

"What is it?"

"Don't speak. Keep quiet and listen to any commands by your new master and never reveal to anyone that you're not human. Do I make myself clear..?"

When the boy saw the seriousness on his creator's face, he quickly nodded.

"Good. Now that you have been reborn in the modern era, you, my creation, will now go by the name Akira."