A/N: Please Read !

WOAH. This story was not meant to be this long. 😭

Thank you all so much for encouraging me to continue this story. All the comments I see means a lot to me.

I hope that you all are not too unhappy with me. Fear not! That's why I decided to write some facts about our characters. 🥰

---

Addalyn:

- Addalyn loves when you pay attention and spend time with her.

- She often visited you when you were working as a maid because she was worried that you would get lonely. 

- She loves sweets! (Especially cake)

- She actually did contact her parents again, but they actually told her they tried to sell her.

- She feels loved and wanted when she's at the castle.

- She gets lonely pretty quickly. 

- She unfortunately has attachment issues.

- She originally wore your uncle’s gem to be petty, but she eventually started taking care of it because she knew you treasured it. 

- You and her probably would've had a normal sister relationship if Arthur hadn't existed.

Arthur:

- He loved Addalyn but he deemed her "unworthy" of becoming queen.

- He fell out of love with you because of the way you used to treat other people. 

- He respects your mother

- He has a bad relationship with his parents

- He gets uncomfortable around Akuto

- He doesn’t have any friends. (His parents forced him to meet Kurai since they claimed that he was "gloomy" and it was a new chance for him to meet someone new).

- Arthur gets jealous very easily. (He was really jealous when Kurai kissed Addalyn’s hand).

- Arthur becomes very overprotective when it comes to Addalyn. 

- He eventually bled out due to his injuries, causing his death.

- Arthur had no will to live after Addalyn died. 

Akuto:

- He loved bread because of the way you used to feed him.

- You’re his wife. No questions asked.

- He secretly hoped that you would stop treating him like a child when you both still worked in the castle.

- Akuto despises Kurai

- Akuto sees Kana as an older sister

- Akuto thinks Mamoru is annoying. (He hated when he kept throwing him into the carriage.)

- Akuto never got to buy you a new ring.

Y/n:

- Y/n used to love watching the fireworks with her uncle.

- Y/n doesn’t realize it, but without Akuto, she's really lonely.

- She won’t admit that she loves Akuto. (It’s embarrassing for her)

- Y/n tried to become the best mother for Yukio since that's all she wanted as a child. A loving mother.

- She felt lost when her uncle died. This caused her to distance herself from her parents.

Unnamed butler (Toshihiro):

- He was flustered when you asked for his name. 

- He liked you, but he didn’t make any moves since he saw that you liked Akuto more.

- Toshihiro always liked teasing you and finds your temper to be funny. (In some situations)

- Toshihiro knows martial arts and he also knows how to wield a sword. 

- He has a baby brother. 

- Family man!

- He doesn’t like Kurai. He finds him suspicious..

Head Maid:

She gave you breakfast the other day because Addalyn told her to be nicer to you. 

- She loves to clean.

- She adores Addalyn because she reminds her of her own daughter. 

- The Head Maid’s daughter passed away due to an illness at only five years old. 

Aunt Marie:

- She's happy that you’re growing up so fast!

- Aunt Marie loves her sister (your mother), but she will never forgive her for what she did.

- She sees you as her own daughter since Aunt Marie sadly can’t have kids.

She's described as a ‘graceful women’ due to her gracefulness and beauty. 

- Aunt Marie was supposed to be queen instead of your mother, but due to her husband's early death, she was forced to give her sister the crown since she didn’t want to remarry.

Kurai:

- Kurai collects dolls since it reminds him of when his younger sister used to play with them. 

- When his health started getting worse, he perfected in learning how to sew dolls. He gifted the one that looked like you to Kana, but took it back when she died.

- He misses his parents and sister dearly, yet he tries to forget them.

- Mamoru is like Kurai’s second father

- Very sarcastic!

Kana:

- Kana died years ago. 

Wanda:

- She got bullied a lot by the other maids due to her poor background. 

- Wanda loves bitter food.

- Wanda's father left and never came back when she was only three years old, so her mother was the only one she had.

- Wanda doesn’t have any friends and grew up quite lonely.

She doesn’t take Toshihiro seriously. 

- She hates you. 

- Her mother financially struggled to support Wanda, but when she got fired, she fell into a deep depression.

- Her mother was the maid you fired in chapter 31.

Mamoru:

- He feels guilty since he couldn’t protect Kana and Kurai from harm. 

- He's taken care of Kana and Kurai since they were babies.

- Mamoru thinks Kurai should get therapy.

- He respects you.

- Mamoru think’s of Akuto as a cat.

- He’s really strong!

Yukio:

- He’s a chatterbox!

- Yukio tells really good stories

- Toshihiro was the butler that would feed him when he was still stuck behind bars. 

- Yukio’s old friend died years ago while breaking and entering into the castle. (He got killed by a guard).