2 | some company

- billie's pov -

saylor?? that's so beautiful.

i kinda felt bad after hearing about her and her ex. but i'm glad she has someone like tatum to let her in like that.

and yes i was staring at her ass but she was literally in underwear!!! don't judge me. she also has this big beautiful ass tiger surrounded by flowers tattooed on her thigh.

but anyway, I'm stopping to get myself some breakfast. and i think i'm going to get her some too.

i think it'd be very nice considering what she's been through last night. and i mean, she was pretty hungry. i honestly still feel bad for her. i'll literally just drop it off to her and go.

i have no idea what she likes though.

-

i drove out to panera and got the goods. i just ordered her the same thing i usually get for myself. hopefully she's not picky.

it took me a minute to get back to tatum's due to cali's traffic but i made it eventually.

hopefully saylor didn't already leave to find food.

once i made it back to the house, i saw the nissan which i assume to be hers still out there, letting me know she's still here. i entered the code into the keypad on the door to get in. i walked in and set the panera on the kitchen island.

i walked towards the guest bedroom to get saylor because the door was closed. as i was about to knock on it, i heard something coming from inside.

i put my ear closer to the door to hear.. and it was moans.

soft, quiet moans..

my eyes got wide as i was in shock. even more shock because there was no car in the driveway besides hers.

which means..

oh wow.

part of me said walk away and leave but the other part said stay and listen.

guess which part i listened to.

in the most non-weird way, i stood by the door and listened to her moan. i'm sorry, she just sounded really good. i couldn't even see her, yet i was so intrigued.

i stood against the wall next to the door, biting my lip as i listened. and i was doing that until my phone started ringing loud as fuck in my pocket, causing me to panic and pull it out so fast that i dropped it. which sent me into more panic.

i quickly picked it up and sped away from the door but not fast enough because the bedroom door soon opened with saylor peeking her head out.

"billie?!" she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw me. she then came out the room with a bath robe on. "what are you doing?!"

"i- i was just um-"

but it was so hard for me to talk with her staring at me like i was crazy.

"i- i um b- brought you food," i managed to get out. "that's why i came back."

"but you were standing by the door?" she pointed.

"look not like that," i quickly said. "i just heard something coming from in there and i wanted to-"

"wanted tooooo?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she waited for my bullshit response.

"i know you were right by the door billie, i heard how close the phone was when it went off," she said. "god, that's so embarrassing. how long were you standing right there?"