13 | it's time

continued..

i was so pissed off from that conversation from paige that i had went to try and spike her drink myself.

but then tatum walked up on me and took the glass, pouring the contents down the sink. "hell no eilish, hell no."

i just rolled my eyes as i rubbed my temple.

"look," she started. "at this point, i don't like her either but this is not the route to go."

"well how much longer are we gonna be here?"

tate looked at me and rose her eyebrows. "you ready to carry out the mission?"

"ready sergeant," i nodded to her.

a smirk grew on her face. "let's go, i'll handle paige. you go get saylor."

i nodded and we split. i walked around the corner and found saylor at the food table. i quietly walked up behind her and put my hand over her eyes.

she slightly gasped.

"shhh," i whispered in her ear.

"billie?" she asked as she reached her hand back and felt my leg. "what are you doing?"

"you trust me?" i asked her.

"yeah."

"then don't ask questions," i told her.

"but-"

"shut up," i said.

then i heard tatum call out. "b, let's go!"

"okay cmon," i led saylor to the door, still having one hand over her eyes and the other intertwined with her hand.

i made eye contact with paige and she squinted at me with a frown, seeing that i had her fiancé in my grip. i just smirked and winked at her as we walked out the door.

bitch.

"b, where are we going?" saylor asked me.

"saylor what did i say?" i asked.

"but-"

i then put my hand over her mouth. "i think that's better, yeah?"

"mhm," she hummed.

"yeah, good."

tatum opened the door and i guided saylor up the stairs of the party bus/ sprinter van.

once we were all in, i told saylor to open her eyes. and once she did, we all shouted "surprise!"

saylor's mouth dropped as she opened her eyes to a fully decorated party bus with a mix of her friends and a few of mine.

tatum and i invited some of her figure skating friends to come party with us tonight since we knew that she probably wouldn't wanna be around paige's friends all night.

plus, these are also the girls who are going to be her bridesmaids.

"no way you thought i wasn't gonna throw you a bachelorette party," tatum said.

saylor squealed as she jumped into tatum's arms. "oh my god! i love you!"

"i couldn't have done it without billie though," tate pointed to me. "she got all this together last minute."

saylor poked her lip out. "come here," she told me.

i grinned as i went up to her and hugged her.

"thank you so much," she said lowly into my ear as she hugged me tightly.