9 | warning

- billie's pov -

i woke up, still naked. i sat up and took the deepest of breaths as i remembered last night's events.

my eyes just got wide as i sat and really realized that i fucked saylor. and saylor fucked me. and we fucked each other.

oh my god.

i have no regrets.

i got up and walked to my bathroom, passing by all my clothes on the floor. i picked them up and put them in the hamper.

i ran my shower and then checked my phone while waiting for the water to get hot. when i did, i saw that tatum texted me, telling me she had finally made that got damn vegan pie she's been talking about.

i hearted the message and told her that i'll come over. but im not sure if i wanna tell her about what happened between saylor and i.

i freshened up and got dressed before heading over to tatum's.

as i was pulling into tatum's driveway, i saw the silver nissan that i love to see, letting me know that saylor was here. of course tatum told her to get some of the pie too since she's vegan.

when i walked in, saylor and tatum were sitting at the kitchen island. and of course, saylor was in the middle of devouring a slice of pie when we made eye contact.

i immediately laughed. "well hi."

her eyes got wide as she was probably embarrassed but i didn't care. i think both of us were also on the same page about not acting suspicious around tatum so i didn't hug her or anything.

but tatum then came over and hugged me. "okay cmon im dying for you to try it."

"oh god," i smiled. "okay let's see what the hype is about."

then someone walked from around the corner, coming out of the bathroom. someone who's name i never say.

my eyes shot wide. and so did hers.

"oh," she rose her eyebrows. "wassup billie."

"oh, hey," i grinned before immediately looking down. "so um pass me a knife for this pie," i told tatum.

"oh wait b," tate said as she passed me the knife. "you'd be so happy to hear the news," she started cheesing.

my eyes got wide. "oh my fucking god, you're pregnant?"

"wha- no!" she laughed. "saylor and paige are getting married!"

suddenly, everything stopped.

i dropped the knife on the floor, and all i could do was blink.

"b," tate nudged my shoulder with a chuckle. "you good?" she asked as she picked up the knife.

"when did this happen?" i immediately looked at saylor.

but her bitch answered.

"last night," her bitch said.

"last night?" i said in the most hurt tone ever as i looked at saylor in disbelief.

she had the most guilty look on her face.

but then i noticed her girl start to squint so i tried to act normal so she wouldn't be suspicious.

"um wow," i nodded. "that's- that's um. yeah that's... yeah."

"exciting right?" tatum squealed. "we get to be bridesmaids! they came over to tell me the news."

"it was so romantic the way i did it," saylor's bitch started talking. "i had roses all on the floor, candles lit."

but i was too zoned out to even focus on anything she was saying.