19 | with you

- saylor's pov -

after going to many award shows with billie over these past few months, it's time for the last and final award ceremony which is of course, the oscar's.

billie's assistant went to go pick up both our outfits for tonight which was coming from chanel.

she got there and sent me a picture of my dress.

it was sooooo sexy, i was super excited to wear it

her assistant brought our clothes and we finished up with hair and makeup. once we were done getting ready, i couldn't help but to stare at billie as she looked so good, of course.

while we were on our way to the event, billie and i kept looking at her phone, seeing all the fuss about us on social media.

every since she was seen hugging me and giving me roses at my competition, people are skeptical.

but, billie's known for being very affectionate with her friends so some people think we're just platonic.

and, some people also remember seeing pictures of billie attending my wedding so they definitely think we're just cool.

funny..

we made it to the red carpet and billie took some individual pictures before telling me to come out there and join her.

i took some individual photos too, and then i jumped in a couple with billie.

we continued to walk the carpet and mingle with people we'd see

we continued to walk the carpet and mingle with people we'd see. after going to so many events with her, i'm used to seeing my favorite celebrities everywhere but i still have to remind myself to remain calm sometimes.

it was time to start going inside to sit down so billie and i walked hand in hand through the crowd of celebrities that were on the carpet.

as we made it around the corner, i could hear someone behind me calling "saylor saylor saylor!"

billie kinda kept walking some but i turned around. it was a reporter who was gesturing his finger for me to come here.