18 | first of the season

"fuck!" i exclaimed as i fell on my ass again, trying to do a jump while figure skating.

"just try it again moony," harley told me.

"im over it," i sighed.

"first competition of the season is tomorrow," she said. "are you ready?"

"of course not," i grinned sarcastically.

"practice literally ended 30 minutes ago and you're still here spinning," she chuckled.

"shut up," i told her, stress out.

"is billie coming?" she rose her eyebrows.

"yup," i nodded.

"so that's why you're so nervous," she chuckled.

"look, this is my first competition in a while," i started. "that's why im nervous, but billie being there doesn't help."

harley just chuckled as she shook her head.

"are you gonna continue to look at me crazy or help me here?" i asked her.

"both," she giggled.

some time passed and i continued to practice some tricks. by the time i was done, i finished a spin and stopped in my tracks as i saw billie standing next to harley, taking pictures of me on her phone.

i couldn't help but to blush.

"oh don't pay attention to me," billie said. "carry on."

via billie's insta story ^

"sorry," i said as i skated over to billie. "im late i know. im just so nervous for tomorrow and-"

"hey hey hey," she cut me off. "it's okay. im
not rushing."

"but we had reservations-"

"i pushed it back," she said.

i poked my lip out. "what did i ever do to deserve you?"

"exist," billie told me as she rubbed my check with her thumb.

"well guess i'm sleeping on train tracks tonight," harley sighed, making us all laugh.

-