4 | private lesson

- saylor's pov -

"thanks again for doing this with me," i told billie as i got in her car. "you're so fucking sweet."

it's been like a week and billie's currently picking me up from tatum's to join me in apartment shopping. tatum had to work so she wasn't able to do it with me. but billie knows LA pretty well of course so she volunteered to take me around to her most recommended places.

i wore this below.

we headed to the first apartment complex and toured the spaces

we headed to the first apartment complex and toured the spaces. this one was nice but out of my budget.

we got to the second stop and it just wasn't my style. and it was also more on the busy side of town and that's not what i need considering my poo driving skills.

we got to the third complex and i really like it... a lot. it gave that minimal loft style that i like. plus it was only like 15 minutes away from tatum's. and not too far from the ice rink either.

the landlord left billie and i alone to let us walk around freely and explore the place.

"i think this is the one," i smiled as walked through the living room.

"we still have one more to go," billie chuckled.

"like look at this terrace!" i exclaimed.

billie and i walked onto the terrace and took in the view of the city. i breathed in the air, taking it all in.

i could see billie grinning at me through the corner of my eye. i looked at her and giggled. "what?"

"you're just," she paused. "i don't know."

i playfully rolled my eyes. "cmon," i grabbed her hand so we could continue to look around.

"so okay," i said as we walked. "tell me how you met tatum."

"oh so i broke my ankle some years ago," b started with a chuckle. "and when i went to the hospital, tatum was actually just a student observing everything that nurses did. and i don't know, her and i just started talking whenever they left me in the room."

"awww," i chuckled. "that's really cute."

"right?" billie smiled. "especially now that she's an actual nurse, it's so full circle.. okay, now my turn to ask you a question."

"k shoot," i looked at her.

"where the fuck did moony come from?" she chuckled.

i laughed loudly. "oh. so you know sailor moon, the anime?"

"oh my god," billie said as she realized. "they did not."

"oh yes they did," i nodded with a chuckle. "since my name is saylor, my people took moon and turned it into moony."