23 | we're okay

continued..

i locked myself in the bathroom of the guest room in case paige bussed down the door. i don't think she would but i know she's angry about me flushing her pills.

so i put some clothes on and called billie for help but she didn't answer. she probably thinks im calling her to apologize again and beg her to take me back or something.

so i sent her multiple texts saying that paige is angry and trying to kill me. it shows that she read the messages but she hasn't replied.

at one point, paige calmed down and said "im not worried, you have to come out at some point."

her calmness is just as bad.

but after about 7 minutes of being in the bathroom, afraid. my phone rings and it was billie.

"hello?" i answered in a shaky tone.

"where're you at?" billie asked me.

"the bathroom," i told her.

"come out," she said. "and grab what's important."

i got up and walked out of the bathroom to see billie outside the bedroom window.

my savior.

she was waving her hand for me to come hurry and open it. so i limped over and opened the window as quickly but quietly as i could.

all while doing this, paige was back to banging on the door.

i slid the window up and billie whispered "give me your crutches."

i quickly grabbed each crutch and passed it to her and she just let them fall to the ground. after that, i grabbed my handy dandy tote bag with my necessities and gave that to her as well. she then held her arms out for me to grab onto.

i grabbed her arms and came out of the window with the top of my body first. billie then reached in and placed her arm under my legs so she could carefully get me out without hurting my ankle.

she quickly ran me to her car while carrying me and placed me on the passenger seat.

she then went and grabbed the rest of my shit and brought it to the car before throwing it in her back seat.

as she closed the car door, paige suddenly came out the front door of the house. and she was absolutely gagged at the sight in front of her.

billie froze as her and paige made eye contact.

i rolled my window down, scared of what's next.

"just let me take her," billie said calmly to paige, clearly on edge.

"fuck that," paige said as she walked closer.

"you're not gonna get her paige," billie said as she stood in front of the passenger side door to guard me. "just let it go."

"girl fuck you," paige said. "i'll kill you too."

"yeah im sure you will," billie rolled her eyes. "just leave."

"lemme talk to moony-"

"no!" b exclaimed.

then paige just kept yelling and yelling and billie just stood there, still against my door.

"saylor," b said. "lock your door."

"okay," i breathed as i quickly did so.

billie then took off and hurried to the drivers side of the car, hopping in and slamming the door. paige then hurried after her.